Protected

"Hey. How y'all doin'?"

I'm so sorry I haven't updated. With all the stuff that's been happening I've been having trouble adjusting plus the fact that some family problems came up. I had gotten the request from KaitlynSmith317 and girl I am so sorry I didn't post this sooner. 

I hope everyone is staying safe during these times and being careful to not go out unless it is an absolute emergency! 

IMAGES USED DO NOT BELONG TO ME! CREDIT GOES TO ORIGINAL CREATORS!

*******************

Your PoV:

I sighed as I continued walking through Malie City and picking up groceries and other supplies we needed back at the town. 

'Honestly these kids...

Why they needed so many things I just couldn't understand. 

'Hopefully all this will last awhile...'

"Oooo! (Y/N) come here for a bit!"

I looked to my right to see Acerola waving at me with a grin on her face. I hadn't seen her in awhile due to her and Sophocles helping Nanu out with the damage those Ultra Beasts did even though it had been months since their attack. Quickly walking to her, I noticed an unfamiliar pair next to her. 

'Are they tourists? They're wearing some really fancy clothes...'

"Hello Acerola, it's been awhile. Are you doing alright with repairs?"

"Yup! Although I can tell Uncle Nanu is getting frustrated!"

She held a hand to her mouth as she giggled thinking about her uncle's upset mood before perking up again.

"Oh yeah I wanted to introduce you to Lux and Vitani! These two are my cousins!"

'Cousins?'

"A pleasure."

"It is nice to meet your acquaintance

"It is nice to meet your acquaintance."