Fights

*Third PoV*

She sat there on their shared bed a small frown present on her (thin/plump) lips. Her baby Wimpod let out a few squeaks trying to get her in a better mood but nothing worked.

Her (e/c) eyes glossed over remembering the yelling that had taken place a few hours ago.

The horrible words flying out of each others mouths.

The way the others watched from the doorways with worried eyes.

The way he stormed out with a heated glare and his fists clenched.

The soft tears that had fallen from her broken (e/c) eyes as she watched him leave.

The grunts coming out to comfort her just for their words to fall upon deaf ears.

She had gone up stairs to see her baby letting out whimpers whilst shaking. She took him in her (s/c) arms and sobbed her heart out.

They hadn't had a big fight like that in awhile and it made her heart clench with pain.

She was getting worried about his whereabouts but had heard the grunts go out to look for him.

The main door opening caught her attention but she kept her gaze on the wall in front of her.

Stomping footsteps climbed up the stairs as the door to the room opened and softly shut, Wimpod squeaking excitedly letting her know who it was. She felt the bed dip with added weight but refused to say anything.

It was slient for awhile neither of them saying a word to each other with just the sound of their breathing and Wimood scurrying across the floor.

"I'm sorry."

Her (e/c) eyes widen as she felt his arms go around her shoulders and waist bringing her to his chest. His head rested on her shoulder burying his face into her neck. He was shaking as his grip tightened.

"I'm so fucking sorry."

Her eyes soften as she turned in his grasp and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry too. I'm so sorry."

They held each other for the rest of the night broken yet complete.