C H A P T E R 1

I was sitting in my favourite cafe, a hot chocolate in my hand as I silently drank the remains of it, reading a book as the winter snowflakes set on the ground outside, wrapped in a scarf from the cold. Just another day in life, till I saw someone sit opposite me in the booth, he was wearing a black hoodie, his nose slightly pink, obviously from being outside.

"I love that book you're reading" he smiled, a cute dimple popping out...who is he?

CHAPTER 1

"Really?" I asked setting my finished mug of hot chocolate. He was cute but sexy at the same time, I blushed at the thought. I just met him after all.
He chuckled slightly, looking down before gazing into my eyes again, I was confused at first until he pointed at my upper lip, I obviously had a milk moustache. I quickly rubbed it off feeling completely humiliated, blushing even more. Thankfully he changed the subject before I became a tomato.

"What Page are you at?" He looked intrigued, folding his hands on the table.

"Uhhh" I hummed looking down at the page double checking
"Page 148" I said looking back at him, his deep brown eyes looking right through me.

"Ahh I see, so you've met the boys lover" he grinned, his glowing face blurred everyone and everything out, he was just so handsome.

"Uh y-yes I have" I stuttered, looking at the snowflakes trying to avoid contact.
He obviously noticed my awkwardness because he started to start a conversation, or more like an explanation why he decided to sit opposite me.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, it's just you looked so beautiful, sitting here reading a book like it was nothing. I couldn't help myself but come over and sit here, it was almost like you were inviting me" he said softly, trying to make eye contact.
I looked at him, his sweet smile but icy eyes looking at me with admiration, and for a split second I never saw such sincerity...something so pure and they were sitting right in front of me calling me beautiful.
I crossed my legs trying to look as calm and collected as possible even though I could feel my cheeks burning up, just as it looked like he lost hope i stretched my arm out.

"My name is Y/N" I said, my hand was extended out to him. Hoping he would take my invitation of a handshake

"Kim Namjoon" he smiled, taking my hand and shaking it, his grip soft but firm. There was a moment of silence before we both took our hands back.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" He asked looking at the snow outside

"As long as you don't kidnap me" I said chuckling to myself. I quickly texted Jimin my whereabouts...just in case, Jimin was my best friend and he was always there for me so he would be the person to come to the rescue.

I paid for the hot chocolate while Namjoon was behind me, I felt so small. He must of been 6ft or something because the top of my head was at his eyes. The waitress smiled at me and I smiled back walking out, I opened the door and got an instant blast of bitter cold, pulling my scarf closer to me just exposing my nose and eyes.
"I should've brought warmer clothes" Namjoon breathed rubbing his arms trying to get some kind of heat from the friction.

"Yeah, I always come fully prepared" I smiled back at him, he just looked at me. Gazing at me, I got embarrassed and quickly turned away. We walked down the street, kids were having snow ball fights. Parents scurrying their children away hoping they wouldn't join in.

We walked around in silence before I decided to start the conversation so the awkward silence wouldn't take over.

"So...what do you do for a living?" I said looking down at the white crunchy snow.

"I make music, Im not really big or anything but I like to create music and write songs, I've got some fans...and some crazy ones" he said looking around, alarmed.

"Are you okay?" I asked leaning forward slightly to get his attention.
He swung his head forward again.

"Yeah I'm good" he said smiling, showing that dimple again.
I smiled back and we continued walking, looking in the shop windows and having conversations about our past memories that we hold dearly. Before we both knew it the sun had went down, the air more crisp, the faint cloud that appeared when you exhaled was more visible.

He turned to me, eyes sparkling. I turned too so we were facing each other, the snowflakes descended upon us.
I had to look up slightly because he was so tall.

"I-" he stuttered, he was so confident earlier in the cafe it was kind of cute seeing him so flustered.

"I...I had a great time" he spluttered out fiddling with the rings on his hand.

I beamed at him, grabbing his hands and holding them, stopping him from fiddling so much.

"Me too" I said, still holding his hands, he must of been so cold. His hands certainly were, especially for only wearing a jumper on such a cold day.

He grinned back, pulling one hand away from my grip and into his pocket, taking out his phone.

"It would be an honour if you gave me your phone number" he said, typing his phone password in.

"So formal" I giggled taking his phone, typing in my phone number, I didn't mean to snoop but I saw that he missed calls from someone, it looks like they phoned him every hour. I shrugged it off

"A true gentleman" I said giving his phone back.

He looked at the sunset. He looked so ethereal I felt lucky that he was actually into me.

"It was lovely meeting you, we have to meet again" he said looking back at me, beaming.

"Agreed, I'm glad I went to my favourite cafe on such a cold day" I chuckled, tugging on the end of my scarf.

"Don't be a stranger" he said swinging his phone around indicating that I should text him sometime. I nodded, we both waved and went our separate ways.

________Later that day________

I unlocked my apartment door, kicking off my shoes and hanging my jacket and scarf on the coat hangers. I went straight to my room practically collapsing on my bed exhausted from the long day.

"What a day" I thought, turning into a giggling mess cuddling into my pillow recapping what had happened.
After I finished my giggling fit I got up to make dinner, I got a text from Jimin.

"Hey! How was your day? Something special? I got your text on where you were. Were you doing naughty things? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" He texted making me laugh

"Of course not who do you think I am? This really nice guy came up to me when I was at the cafe and said I was beautiful, so we decided to have a walk" I replied, it didn't take Jimin long to reply back.

"Ugh lucky! What was his name, was he hot?"

"Oh yes he was hot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ his name was Kim Namjoon I think" I texted

"Excuse me? THE Kim Namjoon? What!"

"Is there something I should know about him?" I replied confused.

"Uh yes girl! He's an amazing rapper, he's like famous!"

"WHAT?!" I sat there completely dumbfounded, forget about dinner I had to look him up. I sat down at my desk, opening my laptop and typed his name in.

"That's him?!"