C H A P T E R 8

I looked down at Namjoon again, I heard soft whimpers. But I don't think he wanted me to see him cry, hence when he was hiding his face. So I just continued to brush his hair through my finger tips. Rubbing his back.

CHAPTER 8

Namjoon's soft whimpers slowly started to fade as I comforted him, drawing circles on his back and combing his thick hair with my fingers. He unlocked his arms from my waist wiping his tears away with the cuff of his jumper. I cupped his face pulling it up to look at me

"We'll be fine, okay?" I whispered. Rubbing my thumb along his cheek.

"Okay" Namjoon breathed shakily.

I wiped a stray tear as I kissed his soft lips. He kissed back, holding my back closer to him as he lifted himself from the floor, taking me up with him.

"Namjoon wha-"

"Shhh" he hummed.

He sat down on the couch again with me on his lap, he laid down, closing his eyes. I chuckled softly before lying down on top of him. Also closing my eyes. Slowly drifting off into dreamland.

~~~

I shifted uncomfortably on the couch. Only to notice Namjoon wasn't by my side making me shoot up in panic. I rubbed my eyes, blinking and looking around. Where is he? What happened? Panic washed over me as I noticed a glass on the floor that wasn't there before. Oh no, what if. No.

I instantly stood up, checking the kitchen, not there. Then my bedroom, not there. Scary scenarios started to wave through my thoughts. I ran through the hall shouting his name. I had already checked all the rooms except one. The bathroom. I slowly walked up to the door praying with all my heart that he was in there, I placed my hand on the handle, my heart pounding. I jumped hearing the toilet flush, Namjoon walking out with a confused expression on his face.
A choked sob escaped my throat as I wrapped my arms around him, then proceeding to hit his chest.

"You idiot! You scared me to death! You were no where to be seen. What do you think I was thinking when I saw that glass on the floor!" I sobbed hugging him tightly.

He sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist and hiding his head into the crook of my neck. Inhaling sharply.

"I'm sorry, I really needed to pee and I didn't want to wake you up so I tripped and knocked the glass over, but I really needed to go do I thought I would pick it up after" he sighed.

What a dork. I can't stay mad at him after knowing that's what happened.

"You idiot, you clumsy, dorky idiot" I smiled, blinking back tears that were threatening to fall.

He chuckled softly, tightening the embrace ever so slightly before letting go.

"I need you to move out of here and come with me straight away." He smiled.
"What do you need to bring? I can get help to take all your stuff over" he added

"Actually...I don't need that much, after you bought be that whole wardrobe of clothes and since most of the furniture is included in this apartment, I don't need much. Just toiletries and stuff " I replied.

"Oh. So what do you want to do with all your clothes?" Namjoon asked.

"Charity, we can put them to the charity shop. I don't have any use for them so someone else might" I smiled

"You're too kind" he said pinching my cheek

"You'll have to help me put them in black bags though, and I've got a lot" I winked walking to the bedroom. Giggling as I heard Namjoon groan.

~~~

Namjoon parked the car and unbuckled his belt cracking his knuckles.

"Now to bring the clothes to the shop" he said jumping out the car

I smiled as I jumped out the car too, he opened the boot revealing the bags full of clothes.

"Saying you had a lot of clothes was a big understatement" Namjoon laughed sarcastically.

"Hey! I like clothes okay?" I nudged his shoulder making him chuckle.
"Then we have to get all my stuff we packed to your penthouse" I said mocking his sarcastic laugh.

"Oh ho ho ho. No. I've already got people collecting your stuff and putting them away neatly in my house as we speak" Namjoon grinned cheekily showing his dimple.

"You rich ass people and your money" I scoffed taking the bags in my hand

"Oh but you love this rich ass" Namjoon smirked, kissing my jawline.

What is this man doing to me? Making me blush from the simplest sight of romantic affection.

"Oh yeah I do" I teased, scrunching up my nose in his face as he heaved more bags over his shoulder.

"Come on let's get these bags to the shop" he laughed matching too the door.

"Yeah" I hummed in agreement marching after him.

We walked into the shop to see an old lady at the counter, humming to herself as she changed the radio to a calm song. The ring of the bell chimed as we opened the doors, drawing her attention.

"Hello! I won't be using these clothes so I wanted to drop them off her for anyone else if they wanted. I've already washed all of the clothes so you won't have to do that!" I exclaimed, setting the last bag down

"Oh that's so sweet of you! Thank you so much for your donation." The lady said.

"It's no problem, I'm more thankful that you are willing to take them off my hands" I laughed, earning a chuckle from the old lady too.

I looked up at Namjoon smiling as he beamed back down at me, intertwining his fingers with mine, a pink hue coated my cheeks.

"Ohh young love! How sweet" the lady awed as we walked out the shop together.

Namjoon and I hoped in the car as he started it, driving off to his house.

~~~

Ring!

"Ah welcome to the charity shop! Are you donating or looking?"

"I want that black bag."

"Oh darling we haven't even put it on the racks yet, come back later when I have!"

"I'll pay double."

"Oh...oh well I guess that isn't necessary, here. Just take it sweetie. They are really nice clothes"

"Thanks."

Will you like me now baby? I will dress like her, smell like her. I can be her if you want baby. I can be like her. I can get rid of her and you can be mine. We will start a family. We'll be together. Forever.

~~~~~~~~authors note~~~~~~~~
Hello! Sorry this chapter is shorter then others. It's currently 4:00am...and I have no clue what I'm doing with my life at the point. Enjoy xo