C H A P T E R 9

Will you like me now baby? I will dress like her, smell like her. I can be her if you want baby. I can be like her. I can get rid of her and you can be mine. We will start a family. We'll be together. Forever.

CHAPTER 9

As we were walking through the hallway of the penthouse to enter the door we passed the moving company team. Namjoon thanked them as we entered his house.

"Why is your house so goddam pretty" I huffed taking off my shoes.

"Our house" he answered back.

I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck, twirling his hair in between my fingers.

"You're such a softie" I said

"Not in bed though" Namjoon winked

"Gross you just had to ruin a intimate moment" I laughed unraveling myself from him.

"No no no comeback I want more cuddles!" Namjoon protested

I squealed running away from him hiding behind the couch. He chased after me as I ran upstairs, screaming some more as I felt his presence behind me.

"Let me have more cuddles!" Namjoon panted wrapping his arms around my waist.

"AHHHH no Namjoon that tickles!" I giggled.

We fell to the floor as Namjoon continued to tickle me. I tried to wriggle away but he didn't let me escape picking me up over his shoulder. He walked to the room with me squealing and hitting his butt, he didn't react though. When he reached the bed he dropped me onto it. His body falling in between me giving me butterfly kisses all over my face and neck.

"N-Namjoon stop! I said it tickles" I whined.

Namjoon lifted his head up from my neck, flashing me his adorable dimples.
I sighed, cupping his face with my hands. We looked into each other's eyes.
Namjoon brushed the fallen strands of hair behind my ear, lifting himself up he placed his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss, he pushed his tongue past my lips. Our lips dancing together as our tongues intertwined. I held the nape of his neck pulling him closer and closing the space between us. After awhile Namjoon pulled back slowly, I dragged his lip between my teeth, letting go when he groaned lightly, both of us panting for air.

"Let's make dinner." He said pecking my lips lightly

"Mmm" I hummed in reply.

We both walked down the stairs, the sun starting to set already. We disconnected our hands as Namjoon went to the fridge and I walked to lean on the counter pondering on what he could whip out. I heard him rummaging in the big 2-doored fridge, but still didn't pull anything out. I started to question if there actually was anything to eat.

"I mean...we could make pizza?" Namjoon chuckled, embarrassed.

"Sure" I replied giggling

He then started to take out cheese, tomato sauce and different base ingredients for making pizza from different cupboards. He also collected a variety of toppings for us to pick which I found sweet. I took the flour and sprinkled it onto the clean surface of the kitchen island, Namjoon then dropped the pizza dough on the surface making the flour burst everywhere.

"Woah! Jesus Namjoon!" I laughed dusting myself off.

"Ah sorry sorry I'm not good in the kitchen" he apologetically said.