C H A P T E R 6

He smiled, he soon closed his eyes and fell asleep too.

CHAPTER 6

My eyes flickered open, curled up against another body. At first I was confused on where I was and who I was with but I soon remembered what happened making me blush into the broad chest. Namjoon was still sleeping, I inhaled smelling the sharp cologne that was still attached to his skin. I managed to slip out of his grip without waking him up, placing my feet on the floor as looked down to see my exposed body making me scream internally. I looked around to try find something that could cover me up, standing up I winced slightly from the slight pain coming from my hips. I never noticed but it seemed like Namjoon had a pretty tight grip on me last night. I went to the other side of the room to pick up my top and put it on, but it was damp and cold. I opened a door which I thought would be the toilet, but was surprised with a walk in closet. I looked around fascinated at the amount of clothes he owned.

"Maybe I can find something here" I thought to myself looking through his closet.

"Ahh this will do." I smiled buttoning up the white blouse that I found near the back of the T-shirt rack

" I smiled buttoning up the white blouse that I found near the back of the T-shirt rack

I buttoned up the shirt to get some coverage on my exposed body. I walked out the closet and closed the door lightly, getting the full view of his bedroom.

I stared in awe, as I didn't get a proper look due to being so focused on finding something to wear

I stared in awe, as I didn't get a proper look due to being so focused on finding something to wear. I looked out the window, the view was beautiful. I watched down on the streets seeing all the tiny specs, presumably people, walking around or taking buses to get to their jobs.
I smiled turning around, still seeing the sheets rise up and down as Namjoon slept peacefully. Since he was asleep I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to look around the new surroundings.
I tip-toed out the room to be met by a long corridor, I traced my hands over the walls as I looked eagerly at the variation of paintings and pictures that were hung up for display. This place was beautiful no doubt, I felt like a toddler at the park being constantly surprised by new things I never knew would be introduced into my life.
I walked down the stairs, my eyes feasting on everything I witnessed. My breathe was caught up in my throat due to how astonished I was at how stunning this place was