C H A P T E R 1 0

"You even dare think about touching me I'll make sure you won't cum at all until you are begging like a pathetic slut..."

Chapter 10

_WARNING! NSFW_

Holy shit...

Namjoon's eyes glanced up at me once more before throwing my legs over his shoulders, making me gasp and perk up on my elbows, looking down at him. I was so tempted to claw my nails through his scalp, but I held back with all my might. I was ordered not to after all. His breath was teasing me to a point I wanted to scream. He tore of my bottom half's in an instant, growling in his throat from the site of me.

"Namjoon pleas-" I begged

"Ah ah" He tutted, tapping the outside of my leg like I did something wrong.

And just like that he licked a long strip up my womanhood. I gasped as I threw my head back, clawing at my legs trying not to grab him instead. He chuckled at the effect he had on me. He then wrapped his lips around my sensitive bud sucking ferociously, literally abusing it. My moans were getting choked up in my throat. With his middle finger he then slammed it into my entrance, finger fucking me while he sucked on my bud. He was trying literally everything, flicking his tongue up and down in all directions, north to south, west to east and even X's. He added another finger and  attempted to angle it until he finally found my bundle of nerves making a electric shock ride right up my spine to my head making my eyes roll back.

"Namjoon, I-I" I gasped, wrapping my fingers in his locks and tugging at it.

The contact was lost, I opened my teary eyes and looked at him with confusion. Dammit, I touched him. Namjoon slinked away from my body and turned around to clean the dishes, not bothering to hide his obvious boner.

"Wait no, I didn't mean it-" I whined

"I set the rules and you disobeyed. So you don't get to climax until I think you deserve it." He states simply.

I closed my legs, creating friction which made me whine a little.

"And no touching yourself, got it?" He added turning around to look at me dead in the eyes.

I bit my lip and simply nodded. Hopping off the counter wobbling a little bit from pleasure I received before, picking up my pants I pulled them on with shaking hands. my head started to feel light making me lean against the counter for support, I closed my eyes trying to steady my shaky breath. Just then I heard a snort forcing me to open my eyes and to see Namjoon smirking at me like the devil itself.

"What?" I questioned.

"I really have that effect of you?" He giggled.

I frowned and pulled a face before walking up to him and (playfully) punched his shoulder.

"Idiot, are you aware of what you just did to me of course I feel like I'm going to faint" I grunted .

He smiled before turning around to do the dishes again.
I wrapped my arms around his waist as I buried my face just at the nape of his neck.

"You sure I don't have that effect on you too?" I asked, giving light butterfly kisses on the back of his neck.

"Nope, not at all" he huffed trying to distract himself with the dishes.