C H A P T E R 2

"WHAT?!" I sat there completely dumbfounded, forget about dinner I had to look him up. I sat down at my desk, opening my laptop and typed his name in

"That's him?!"

CHAPTER 2

I sat on my chair cross legged looking at my laptop mouth gaping wide. There he was, Kim Namjoon typed in my laptop with millions of searches coming up in 0.005 seconds.

"He told me he wasn't big" I whispered

I didn't mind that he was famous or anything, my first impression was that he was a cute, kind guy and that hadn't change. But why tell me he wasn't big when he clearly was, was he scared?

I rubbed my temples and closed my laptop, thinking. Then I remembered. While we were talking about his music he said he "had a lot of fans, and some crazy ones"...he must mean he has some crazy stalkers and probably paparazzi's all around him. Did they get photos of us? Does he get stalked? Thoughts were running through my head, making me feel dizzy.
I need food. Food fixes everything.

I decided to get a take away, pizza was the golden ticket for me. The delivery guy knocked on my door and I collected it, just when I sat down I heard another knock.

"Ugh who could that be" I mumbled, shuffling to the door.
When I opened the door I saw Jimin standing there panting.

"WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER MY CALLS?!" He yelled.

"Oops I-" I was cut off by him dragging me to the living room. Luckily he let me eat some of my pizza before he got me to explain what happened.

"and that's how it basically happened" I explained stuffing my face with pizza.

"Damn." He sighed sitting opposite me.

"I really feel for you. But Kim Namjoon? Hello? Out of all the girls he could of easily picked he chose you, take that as a compliment" Jimin exclaimed

"I know I know, but if this relationship goes further, I'm not sure if I'm ready to be bombarded with paparazzi and crazy fan girls saying he shouldn't be with me" I said, playing with my hair.
I just met someone that I think I had feelings for and there is already complications, I buried my head in my hands sighing loudly.

"There there" Jimin smiled wrapping me in a blanket from behind and putting on a movie, me leaning on him. Just when the movie started to get interesting my eyes started to get droopy.
Before I would obviously conk out I wanted to thank Jimin.

"Thanks Jimin...for being there every time I need you" I said tiredly.

"Mmm sure" Jimin hummed, he was tired too I could tell.
Then my eyes starting getting heavy, before I knew it I was asleep.

____THE NEXT DAY____

I woke up, the tv was turned off and I was curled up in a ball. The curtains were slightly open sending the sunlight into the room and lighting everything up. I rubbed my eyes and stretched making a loud moan.

I sat up and noticed Jimin had left, he probably got up earlier to leave. I stood up and saw a note on the table opposite me.

"Morning sleepyhead, had a great time catching up last night, meet up with Mr.Kim and tell him how you feel right now! Love ya
Jimin xxx"

"What a dork" I chuckled.
He was right though, if I wanted anything to happen between me and Namjoon I would have to text him.

I got up and opened my curtains, the morning sunshine shined brightly practically blinding me. The snow had melted from the heat, but there was still a hint of frost here and there.