C H A P T E R 5

"I like that side of you" Namjoon growled in my ear making me shudder

We stood at the door, prepared for a blast of rain and wind.

CHAPTER 5

_WARNING! NSFW_

Namjoon wrapped his arms around me as we waddled out, the bitter cold wind gave me goosebumps, the rain not helping either.

"Where are you cold?" He asked still hugging me.

"My hands, legs" I shivered.

He put my hands in his back pockets making me blush, he then turned around making sure he was blocking the direction of the wind. So that I was being sheltered, he really is sweet.

"All better?" He asked, still wondering if he could make me any warmer.

"M-my" I stuttered...
"My lips are cold" I blushed, the blood rushing to my cheeks, instantly regretting what I just said.

He froze, we were so close I could feel his heart beating. I could feel him smile before stepping back a bit.
He lifted my chin up with his forefinger, his face inching closer to mine. I screwed my eyes shut waiting for the contact.
I then felt his warm plump lips cast upon mine. The kiss was slow, but it got more passionate. He started to slowly but surely slip his tongue into mine, I wasn't expecting so it made me jump. But non the less I melted into it, letting him lead as he explored my mouth.

Not soon after he broke the kiss from the lack of oxygen.
"Better?" He asked again

I nodded. He then rested his forehead on mine, we were both panting. The rain was still dropping onto us, making us a bit clammy.
I stepped out of our close embrace and started jogging just a few meters away.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon chuckled

"I'm jogging!" I shouted back through the whistle of the wind.

He continued laughing till his smile dropped making me tilt my head in confusion.

"Y/N, behind you!" He shouted while pointing, he started running towards me but he was too late
I turned around to see a big truck driving through a puddle that had grown from the rain, the truck went zooming past, and what soon came after was a tsunami wave of water.

"Shit." I said.

I screwed my eyes shut till I felt the smack of cold water trickling down my body, send chills down me.
Namjoon rushed to me and grabbed my shoulders while checking if I was hurt.

"Are you okay?" He asked
"I swear the limo is just coming" he said

"I'm okay, just way colder than before" I said through chattering teeth, chuckling slightly

He rubbed my shoulders to share more of his body heat until he looked down. Gulping hard, his eyes now scanning me up and down with interest.

I looked down to see that my white blouse was now sticking to my skin, exposing my lace bra and hugging all the curves from the rain that caused it to go transparent.

I covered myself up with my hands, laughing nervously.

He took his jumper off and wrapped it around me. Before I tried to speak to let him keep it on he attacked my lips
This time it was more aggressive, more needy.
I tried to fight off his tongue for dominance but he was making my knees go weak, he held my waist to support me more so that he would catch me if my knees buckled.