"It's Raph, not Waphie."

"Raph!"

Raph looks up from his magazine to see his oldest brother, Leo, holding his baby sister, Becky, on his hip. "Yeah?"

"Think you could watch Becky for an hour or so? Master Splinter wanted a training journey downtown and I already asked if you could stay home."

Raph set down the magazine and held his arms out to the toddler in Leo's arms. "Sure."

Leo hands his brother Becky and was going to turn and leave, when Becky looked up.

"Lewo weaving?"

Leo chuckles and turns back around, tickling the little girl's chin. "Yes. Think you can handle Waphie for awhile?"

Becky giggled. "Yes!"

Raph growled at his 'nickname'. "The question is, if I could handle her for awhile."

Leo chuckled, making Raph raise an eyebrow suspiciously. "What?"

"Nothing." Leo shook his head and smiled up at his little brother. "It's just that I remember there was a time where we couldn't get you to even HOLD her, Raph."

Raph looks down at his baby sister snuggled into his plastron, hugging his neck, making him chuckle and look back up at Leo. "Not a problem now. Now get going, Fearless!"

"You sure you can handle her?" Leo eyed him, nervously.

Raph rolled his eyes. "Geez, Leo. I'm a highly trained teenage mutant ninja turtle. I think I can handle a three year old human girl for an hour."

"Okay..." Leo said nervously before waving at Raph and leaving the lair.

Raph sat back down on the couch, Becky STILL clutching to his chest, as he picked up his magazine and started reading again. Becky sat quietly on his lap, looking at the picture in the magazine in awe.

"What's dat?" Becky asks innocently when she pointed to a picture of girls in bikinis when Raph turned the page.

Raph blushed madly, his eyes wide with shock and he quickly closed the magazine. "Nothing!" He said really fast and look down at his little sister with a nervous smile. "Hehe. You know what? Let's do something else."

Raph stood up and sat Becky down to go grab come crayons and paper. Becky giggled. "Ok, Waph."

Raph halts in his tracks and spins around, wide eyed. Did his ears trick him? "What did you say?" He said in only a tiny whispered.

"Raph!" Becky yelled, giggling madly.

Raph's face was priceless. Nothing, not even his ninja training could prepare him for this moment. "Did you just-?!"

When the rest of the family come back, they see Becky laying on Raph's chest as he sprawled out on the couch, fast asleep. Donnie and Mikey start laughing quietly when they notice Becky was sneakily drawing on Raph's face with markers. She writes sloppily on his forehead 'I love Raph' in a pink marker with the love shaped in a heart. She then grabs a black marker and draws a mustache under his nose. She looks up to see a blue-banded turtle playfully putting his hands on his hip as he towers over her.

"Lewo!" She smiles. "Do you wike my art?"

Leo chuckles and picks Becky up quietly whispering so he wouldn't wake Raph. "Yes Becky. I think it's very nice. Now let's put you to bed."

"Wait!" Becky says as she wiggles in Leo's grip. Leo sets her down and she runs over to the side of the couch, kissing Raph's cheek.

"Night night Raph!" She whispered.

Raph mutters something in his sleep and continued on snoring, a little peaceful frown on his face.

Becky runs back over, grabbing Leo's hand before her big brother led her to the nursery.

When Raph got up to go in the bathroom the next morning, he looks in the mirror and his eyes widen as he stared at the reflection of his colorful face. He knew Mikey couldn't have done this since the handwriting was sloppy. Instead of getting angry like his usual self, he smiles at the three words on his forehead and he chuckles, smiling down at his clenched hands.

"...Love you too, Little Becs."