Mario Kart

Chapter 2
Brinley POV

Olvia and I have always but heads. From when I first joined S.H.I.E.L.D to even now. It’s because our powers clash way to much and it gets frustrating. I have Thoughtography which is basically I can take any memory of mine or anyone else's and make it visual I can also make a fake memory and take it as the future, It really helps whenever we fight because I show them “how it ends” and they usually give up or it buys enough time for Grant to take him out and she can alter their minds and trick them into feeling pain, memory loss, lack of consciousness, a state of death after having created a psionic link into that individual's mind. Aka what fitzsimmons called it Psionic Blast. Now you would think because of that we would work amazing together wrong. If I control their mind then what goes on in their mind I feel it so if she makes someone feel pain I can also feel that pain. It honestly bothers Mom and dad and it always has. We would argue about the smallest things.

“You guys are getting to old acting like this.” Chloe said

“Well tell little miss mind control that she needs to control herself and stop acting like a baby when she cant go to the stores she wants.” She said

“You can control my feelings why don't you make me.” I said tauntingly

“I’ll do more than make you act like a brat.” She said.

“You both need to stop like now cause I am literally seconds from grounding the both of you.”  Mom said. She is very agitated and I wouldn’t blame her if I had little miss prissy as a daughter. “You know what I let you guys off way to much. No phones so give it here, no friends and you can hang out with your little sister, your brother and most of all each other for 2 weeks. No if and or buts. You give me your phone, you go get your phone laptop and your backup and your backup to your backup.” She said sternly.

-

It was the next day and I decided to catch up with Brynn. She’s literally always left out of everything and no one includes her in anything and I’m guilty of it.

“Hey B?” I said I found her playing just dance by herself.

“No you can’t use my ipad to text your friends. Mom said if she sees you with it I’m grounded too.” She said never taking her eye off the screen.

“That's not what I was going to ask I just wanted to play with you.” I said and she stopped and looked at me.

“Am I your last resort since the boys went out to the batting cages today.” She said

“No dad asked if I wanted to come with but I decided hey I’ve been pretty jerky with my little sister and let me hang out with her today.” I said.

“Here you can play but I get to pick the song.” She said handing me a controller. We were playing on the nintendo switch for hours and Olivia finally made it downstairs. “Hey Liv you wanna play with us. We are playing Mario Kart.” She offered. Brynn is actually very sweet and no one cares enough to realize it. It kinda sucks how awesome she is but we dont acknowledge it.

“I would rather clean the boys bathroom than play with you guys.” She said rudelt rolling her eyes.

“Why do you always have to be so freaking mean all the time. All she did was offer you play with us and you go all mean girl wannabe for what. There's no one here you need to impress. Because newsflash no one cares about your status here you're still the bratty teen that thinks she runs things when she doesn't.” I yelled at her and she glared at me. Then the memories of my dad dying in front of me kept replaying and replaying in my head over and over again it wouldn’t stop.