My Fault

Chapter 12

Brinley POV

On our way to the medical wing we ran into mom and Simmons great.

"Oh my god what happened. Brynn are you okay?" Mom said concerned

"Ward did it trying to get that stupid book." I said 

"We have to get her to the medical lab fast we don't know how much blood she lost." Simmons said which made us all look back at Brynn and her eyes where close to closing.

"Hang in there Brynn we got you." With mom watching our backs we made it and we put Brynn on the table.

"I'm so sorry mom and about what I said to you guys and bringing Ward here this is literally all my fault. If I didn't try to be something I wasn't she wouldn't be in this situation. I failed her. If she doesn't make it it's all my fault." I said.

"Hey don't think like that." Hunter said.

"Brynn is a fighter she will make it." Mateo chimed in

"Simmons won't let her die. Trust me she did everything to save me." Mom said looking at me. "Once this is over I will make sure Ward can't hurt any of you again." She said and I knew what that meant. 

We caught ward again and he was heavily guarded and now it was time to let everyone know what happened.

"Brynn was stabbed." Mom said when we went in for debriefing. And dads face went red.

"It's my fault. I wanted to prove so bad that we could be useful that I lead him right to the base." I said

"It wasn't just you it was all of us. We all wanted to prove otherwise." Mateo said and Hunter nodded in agreement. Then simmons walked in. 

"There's nothing I could do. She's stable for now but she just lost to much blood." SImmons said crying.

"We have to do something." Hunter whispered.

"The emergency crystal?" I said

"Its for emergencies only." Mateo said

"Well to me our sister who is dieing  is the biggest emergency," I said. You keep them out.

"Brinley were are you going." everyone asked.

May looked down and noticed the crystal in my hand. "Brinley what are you doing with that?" She said and everyone soon noticed.

"It's my fault this happened in the first place." I said "I have to fix this." I said and the boys held everyone back and I went into the medical room. "I'm sorry." I said and broke the crystal. Everyone made it in soon enough but she was already concrete.

"She made the hard call." Coulson said and when the concrete broke she looked like nothing ever happened to her. I felt someone hugging me and it was mom and dad. I was sure I was going to get in so much trouble.

"Hey guys. What happened?" She said and everyone went and gave her a big hug.