Epilogue

Epilogue

Ward or my dad helped us take down hydra. It was weird having him on our side. He's been involved in my life a lot. Constantly helping me with homework, training and just talking to me. It's very odd I'd say. Dad's been more domestic as well I guess slightly co-parenting with someone that's done nothing but harm our family wasn't the easiest thing in the world. Brynn is really getting the hang of her powers though she'd much rather be in the lab with Fitzsimmons. Somethings never change.

The conversation of them reversing the adoption hasn't been discussed mainly since there were no official papers from Child Protective Services just with SHIELD that Daisy and Lincoln are my guardians.

"Do you wanna learn how to fly the plane?" Ward asked. 

"I'm not old enough yet. Mom and dad said to wait until I'm at least 15." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"How old were you when you learned to shoot a gun?" He asked

"11," I said.

"So you can shoot a gun at 11 but can't learn basic plane controls?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"You won't even touch the wheel let me just teach you what they do." He said and at first, I was hesitant but ended up doing it anyway.

"Fine but if I get in trouble it's on you," I told him.

"I think I can handle your mom and dad being upset with me." He said with a slight laugh and we went to the control center. "This turns on and off autopilot. This one engages our weapons." He said then May came in.

"What are you doing up here." She said unamused. She hates that Ward is here but Mom promised he could be in my life so here he is.

"Teaching her the controls for the plan. The other 5 aren't capable." He said.

"Hey! That's my family your talking about." 

"They aren't your family I am." He said. Here we go. WE have this argument on a weekly basis. 

"But you weren't there. I didn't even know where and when I found let's just say I was happy. How could I be related to someone that tried to kill my family." I said.

"The family that took you away from me." He said.

"I'm not doing this again," I said and walked out. Well, this is going to be life for some more years going on.