When Hydra Attacks

Chapter 8

Brinley POV

    If Grant wants to kick us out the living room then fine by me 4 can play it that game.

"What exactly are we going to do with the drones?" Mateo asked

"We aren't allowed to have people over as it is. Especially not when their not home. At a time like this it's literally stupid hydra could come here and take us hostage and guess who's powers would be exposed because of it."

"Not ours since we have these dumb bracelets." Hunter said. Crap forgot about that.

"Not the point. Send the drones in record him and then we could either snitch on the spot or blackmail him with the footage." I said and they nodded.

"To make it even more funny maybe you should turn the wifi off." Hunter said to Mateo

"Good idea." He ran to my parents room to turn it off and I sent the drones out. We hid at the top of the stairwell so he couldn't see us.

"Wifi is off" Mateo said. Thankfully Brynn modified it so it was silent. "I'm gonna do something." He said and I nodded. "Hey Grant didn't mom and dad said you couldn't have friends over until you stopped peeing your bed at night?" Mateo said which made us laugh.

"What are you-. He's lying I don't pee the bed." Grant said to the random girl he brought over. Making sure I got everything in the frame.

"Yeah it's cause of all the nightmares you have. It's about the giant thumbs from spy kids right? There gonna eat you and big strong Grant can't save himself." Hunter joined in.

"No no mommy there going to eat me." Mateo said imitating Grant

"I haven't had that nightmare since I was like 7 who even- Olivia. Why you little pest." Grant said throwing one of moms pillows at him breaking her favorite lamp that Brynn fixed last weekend because of him.

"Breaking moms lamp again." Mateo said "Naughty naughty boy do you wanna go in time out again."

"No as far as you 2 want to live and mom and dad needs to know you guys broke it playing catch in the house." Grant threatened which didn't phase them.

"Gasp you want us to lie to mother and father how dare you."Hunter said in his terrible british  accent.

"I think I should head home. You have your own problems to deal with I see." The girl said and left.

"Look what you idiots did. Not a word of this to mom and dad or your dead." He threatened them again. I slowly brought the camera back to me and revealed myself from the stairwell.

"But I got it all on tape. Mom and dad loves watching our home movies. This is our best yet they would love this." I said

"Yeah and I would love to watch TV without you kicking us out since you'll be grounded." Hunter said laughing

"Give me the SD card before I hurt all of you." Grant said to me and before I could do anything we heard Brynn yell from the garage. We all ran to see what was happening. What we seen was horrible. Ward holding Brynn while all his hydra guards surrounding him.

"Not you again." Grant said. His big brother protection face turned on. It's when he looked like dad the most.

"Someone better tell me where your mom and dad are before little one here gets it. Oh and I have the older one too." He said. Great this physco has Brynn and Olivia. We all looked at each other not knowing what to do.

"We could just save Brynn. Olivia's not needed much." Mateo said which caused me to smack the back of his head.

"She's our sister none the less you dipshit so whether you like it or not we gotta help her. No matter how painful it might be." I said

 "Oh and if you try to use your powers won't hesitate for a second to snap her head off even if she is just a poor little girl." He said and held onto Brynn tighter. We all looked pleading to Grant. And hopefully mom's mama bear instincts would kick in or the alarms would go off. The alarm. 

There's an emergency button on the far end of the garage and it sends mom and dad a message to their watches to come him immediately but how do we get to it.