Fitzsimmons

Chapter 3
Brinley POV

Over and over again. All I seen was my dad bleedin out at my feet. They said if we touched him we died with him. The lifeless look on his face. Mom sobbing at the feet praying to god to keep us safe. My oldest brother Blake trying to hold it together for all of us. I was the youngest of 3 brothers, Blake, Brock, and Braden always made sure I was okay. They didn’t deserve to die, dad didn’t deserve to die, neither did mom.

Mom eventually calmed me down. It was like a loop and I was traumatized. When I finally seen her face I hugged her really tight.

“Don’t leave me okay. Just don’t leave me.” I said repeating it and she just held me close.

“I’m here Brinley. I’m not gonna leave okay. But let's go see Simmons.” She said and I nodded. Dad had just got back from the batting cages with the boys and he looked confused and so did Mateo. He was another reason why I survived as long as I did back with hydra. He was like another big brother to me. We walked past them and into the car and drove to the secret locations for S.H.I.E.L.D’s main base.

-

“Olivia put her memory on a loop.” Simmons said. “These are her brain scans from her check up we had for them last month and here it is now. This purple area is a memory that has been resurfaced like it altered in her brain and the only way this was possible was the Olivia made her relieve the worst moment in her life and made it loop.” She said and mom shook her head and sat in the chair.

“This is all becoming just too much. 6 kids Jemma 5 of which have their powers and the other one wants her powers so bad but Lincoln and I just can’t handle it. Between Olivia and Brinley always getting into it with each other. Hunter and Mateo constantly trying to make music and giving everyone headaches, Grant getting into all these fights at school and come to find out that he may or may not have gotten some girl at his school pregnant it’s all getting too much for us and we can't handle it.” Mom said and Simmons hugged her really tight.

“Look I might have to keep Brinley for a few days anyways so you don’t have to worry about Olivia and Brinley getting into it.” She said. Yay a few days away from Olivia this is amazing.

“I still have to deal with Olivia using her powers on brinley like that.” She said and Fitz walked in with a bracelet.

“Here.” He said and handed it to mom and she examined it.

“Is this the same bracelet Coulson gave me when I first joined being some hacker?” Mom said. She told us the story on she met Coulson and the gang and honestly that story makes me laugh.

“Yes but it's modified for inhumans. This way you can track her using her powers and if you click this red button on the remote then her powers will be completely disabled.” Fitz said.

“Do you have 4 more of these.” She asked and I can tell she was being serious.

“This is the prototype.” He said/

“So it might not work?” She said and slumped back in her seat.

“It works I tested it out already I just don't have anymore at the moment” He said.

“Well I have to go Lincoln is probably confused as hell.” She said.

“Tell him I said hi.” Fitzsimmons said at the same time.

“Your going to stay here for a little while so Jemma can monitor you. I’ll be back in a few days okay.” She said and I nodded. “Love you.” and she kissed my head.

“Love you too.”