Talk

Chapter 13

Brinley POV

After Brynn transitioned Simmons ran a bunch of test and she was still normal. As expected mom and dad wanted to talk to us.

We went into the debriefing room all us kids around the table waiting for mom and dad.

"Why would you do that!" Grant yelled

"How could you be so reckless and stupid?" Olivia said.

"Leave her alone." Mateo said

"Yeah would have rather her die?" Hunter backed me up.

"Just like Coulson said I had to make the hard call. So i did. I'm sorry if the 3 of us are the only ones that actually care about her. Where were you when she got stabbed oh right hiding in a supply closet." I said and they looked shocked.

"Yeah we heard them talking. Brynn has done more without powers than you have with them." Hunter said

"Yeah but at least we aren't putting her live in danger. So we didn't have to figure our way out." Olivia said

"RIght because you guys wouldn't have been able to figure a way out without me or Brynn." I said.

"Alright enough." Dad said coming in the room.

"First of all thank you Hunter, Mateo and Brinely for protecting your sister," Mom said and smiled in our direction.

"Now for the topic at hand. Brinley using the crystal to active Brynn's powers." Dad said.

"I couldn't have just let her go dad I couldn't." I said.

"And if she didn't I would have." Hunter said and Mateo nodded in agreement.

"Well we need kids like you on the team to take Ward down." Coulson said. "You captured Ward to gain my attention and you did. The extraction to get Brynn out was perfect." He said

"But maybe speedy Gonzales could have dashed his way to the medical wing." Grant said.

"If he would have the knife would have pierced in deeper making her loose significantly more blood." Fitz said.

"Then why not take the knife out." Olivia said.

"Well that would have let blood run more freely still causing the blood to come out. They did the best and safest option." Simmons. 

"Yeah did better than hiding in a supply closet." Mack mentioned and everyone laughed.

"What are we going to do with Ward?" Dad asked.

"I'm putting 8 in the back of his head."  Mom said

"No." Coulson said. "Cut off one head 2 more grow. We need to more strategic about this. Figure out who he answers to." He said. The plane started shaking and fitz looked at the tablet that had an outline of the bunker.

"Its Brynn." He said and we all rushed to backed to the medical wing. So much for everything being normal.