第36章

RM

RM✓

Liked by jhope and 45,626,213 others

RM it feels like i haven't posted anything with just the guys lately. glad we're hanging out today :'))

View all 374,738 comments
pocketseok i couldn't crop this pic.
pocketseok it was too cute to ruin.
wwhseokjin✓ y'all are so 可愛い。
j.jungkook✓ ^ weaboo alert 😷
RM✓ don't disrespect my mans @j.jungkook
wwhseokjin✓ i sarang you oppa
RM✓ nvm, disrespect the hell outta him

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"We're all gathered here today for the very... very problematic, Park Jimin." Taehyung says and everyone looks up at him, Jin shakes his head and slams his phone down onto the table face first which makes Jungkook shudder. Not the fact that he was about to rant, but the fact that Jin's phone screen could potentially be really damaged.

"First, this isn't a fucking funeral." Jin says and Namjoon's already trying to calm him down, but the older boy keeps ranting, "Second, I don't really see a damn problem with Jimin. I think ya'll are really blowing this out of proportion."

Jin huffs out in anger and leans back into his chair, "I seriously really don't get it, he's just doing his job. Sure, that whole Jikook thing was a little bit too far, but there's nothing besides that really. I think the one that really needs an intervention is Taehyung." He expresses and stays silent right after.

"I kinda agree, with Jin hyung." Jungkook says suddenly and Taehyung can feel his eye twitch in anger or jealousy... whatever, he was just going to believe that it's anger. "He's really done nothing wrong." Jungkook says again just to clarify he wasn't talking about his boyfriend.

Taehyung looks over to Yoongi and Hoseok while no one was really looking and gives them a look that says 'What am I supposed to do now? Even my own boyfriend is against me. What the fuck?' Luckily, Yoongi comes in and helps Taehyung out in defending their reasoning.

"I'm not saying what he's doing is wrong, but he needs to know that life doesn't only revolve around fame and money." Yoongi says looking directly at Jin then directly at Jungkook, "That and we need to tell him to tone down whatever he's doing. Honestly, it's quite immature."

Jin nods, but still really doesn't see the huge problematic side of Jimin, meanwhile Jungkook just agrees to get this over with so he could go home and spend the rest of his day with Taehyung. Though looking at him now, Jungkook could sense an uneasy feeling in the air around him.

Everyone in the room slightly tenses up when they hear a small knock on the door, watching as the door started to open.

Jimin wasn't fully aware that everyone was there until Yoongi cleared his throat and he looked up from his phone, "Woah, why are you all here?" He asks, Taehyung was immediately displeased when Jungkook's the first to speak to the blonde singer.

"It's a company meeting. We all need to be here. Take a seat over here." Jungkook gestures happily as he smiles as he taps the open seat next to him and Jimin sits next to him instantly making Taehyung bite his tongue.

Even he wasn't offered the seat beside Jungkook, he was currently in between Yoongi and Hoseok, not like he was complaining, but it was his boyfriend we were talking about.

"Before we get into the main topic for today, let's all thank Jimin for introducing his friend to our company! We might sign a new solo rapper." Hoseok chitters fakely and everyone claps for the boy. "We haven't been able to hold auditions for our company yet so it helps when you bring in talented people you know."

Hoseok doesn't want to continue anymore so he coughs once signaling for Yoongi to take over their next subject.

"Let's talk about promoting work on social media next." Yoongi starts but was instantly cut off by Taehyung's ringing phone, "I'm sorry, I'll be right back. Continue without me." To Jimin's surprise, Yoongi doesn't even get mad about the fact that he was interrupted.

"Let's take Taehyung for example, when he promotes something it's quick and to the point. It really doesn't... well, affect others in any way." The oldest rapper says and Jimin's starting to lose interest the second his boyfriend says the name Taehyung.

"-and Jimin's, is a little bit too much. When you promote something you want to be careful what you post because anybody can see it." He says and Jimin's starting to listen in intentively on the matter. "Like that post of you and Jeon kissing. There are consequences to your actions. Remember that. Try and be like Tae or something, alright?"

Jimin's frowning at that, the last thing he wanted was to be compared to his best friend by the person he loves.

"Jimin!" Taehyung yells the second he comes back into the office room and the boy turns his head towards the door slowly to look at Taehyung.

The blonde is looking at him with a clueless look on his face and Taehyung looks like he's about to cry, "Jaewon of all people!? After all that you said about him!?"

Jungkook's sitting stiffly watching Taehyung try his best to hold back his tears until he finally asks, "What about Jaewon?"

Taehyung laughs incredulously keeping his eyes locked on Jimin, "Get ready to say hello to your new rapper, Jung Jaewon."