第54章

!warning¡

some language and thoughts shared in this chapter  might be triggering to some people. please keep in mind that this is NOT my actual thoughts on the lgbtq+ community.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

agust.d

d✓

Liked by RM and 65,283,924 others

agust.d✓ say hello to my loveS of 2 years. here's your accurate information @kpoptea

Comments are disabled for this post

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"You're both crazy. Out of your minds. Impulsive thinkers. In-in-.... insane. I could go on forever, this is not okay. I'm not okay. We're going to get so much criticism for this. Oh god! We- No, I should tell everyone that it was just a joke. Yeah! A joke, it's just a joke. Aha, a funny joke. A good joke. An amazing joke. A clever joke." Jimin's pacing back and forth in Yoongi's room while the two rappers sit square on the bed watching the blonde boy freak out in bemusement.

The pair of boys had continuously tried to calm him down after they had made their whole relationship public, however their attempts were merely not enough to be considered effective, demonstrated perfectly by the overly frightened Jimin.

They had fallen asleep that same night after Yoongi and Hoseok dropped the 'We're going to tell the world we love you' bomb with the intention of waking up and talking more on the subject. That's not what happened. Right after Jimin had woken up, the news was already all over fan sites, gossip accounts, and actual news.

His face was everywhere right now and he was more than terrified to open any social media platform he owned.

Just the rumors of Yoonmin and Jihope alone had raised so many red flags and seemingly never ending amounts of the crude comments and occasional death threats towards him and anyone he loves.

Now it was the real deal, no rumors. Just facts. This scared him like nothing else.

"You guys are amazing." Yoongi says aloud and Jimin stops for a second to look at him, "I love this." He says, "Finally, some intellectuals." Hoseok joins in, "I wasn't even a fan before, but I stan y'all now."

Jimin stares at them quietly not understanding what was happening, until Yoongi says, "Those were some of the many positive comments we got about us being in a relationship." He says and Jimin frowns more if that was possible, the boy pulls out his own phone, hesitantly bringing himself to one of the posts made by gossip sites.

"Fucking disgusting, unstanned."

"Burn in hell, fags."

"Can't believe I actually liked Cypher, they've probably all done each other. That's so fucking nasty."

"People like them make me sick."

"Kill yourselves you homo bitches. People like you don't deserve to breathe our air."

He could barely get himself to read the last one, but Jimin just needed to get his point across to his semi-clueless boyfriends to finally make them understand what exactly he meant. This is his biggest fear he had and it was becoming real.

The realization was starting to hit him now and the thing he wanted to do most at this moment was hide and pretend like he doesn't exist. "Bub, you're not looking at the right side of the situation." Hoseok says reassuringly, but Jimin didn't want to hear any of it, "This is the real situation that we're facing. When will you understand?! We'll just forever be seen negatively!"

Yoongi who tried his best to keep himself from getting mad suddenly broke. He stands up from the bed, walking towards Jimin with heavy steps.

The boy walks back in return as Yoongi gets closer, "Stop fucking yelling, Jimin." He starts, "We did this for you!" Yoongi says angrily and Jimin's eyes widen in shock.

"Couldn't you just be happy for once? Fuck." He yells and Jimin's back hits the wall. "We do all this for you, yet you treat us as if we don't have any real fucking feelings."

They're literally pressed together at this point, the blonde boy not having any room to move out of the little area he's stuck at. Hoseok tries to help by separating the pair, but fails as he was pushed back by his older boyfriend. "Stay out of it, Hoseok."

Jimin's eyes flicker back and forth between the floor and Yoongi's eyes which felt like they were burning holes into his head, "Say something!" Yoongi yells out again, his hand flying up and hits the wall beside Jimin.

"You did this for me?" Jimin scoffs at him, "I never fucking asked you guys to do this for me! I think you both even heard me say 'don't do this' last night! So don't go around saying that I'm not allowed to be upset at your actions because you 'did it for me'! If this was for me, you would've at least considered my words." Jimin yells back and Yoongi finally takes a step back.

After a small silence between all three of the boys, a cold, "Get out." was mumbled out by Yoongi and Hoseok's tugging on his sleeve to stop him before things get too much worse, but it was just a little bit too late.

"Fine. Didn't want to stay here anymore anyways."

a/n+

anyways, a small message,
love is love. who you are, what you are, who you love is strictly up to you. it isn't something for society to decide for you !!