第59章

"Yes, I'm in love with two people." Jimin smiles warily into the camera and the boy's around him nod delicately. "I understand that it's wrong in other people's eyes and in today's society, but I can't help who I love." He says awkwardly, but Jin just pats his back reassuringly.

Yoongi can't take his eyes off of his screen at the moment, he's too entranced by the small boy and the words he speak, "If that means loving two people, so be it. That's just who I am." Hoseok smiles lovingly at that, his heart feeling full of content.

"What I said was all true, but I have to be honest with myself too." The boy sighs out, "I wasn't ready to tell the world just yet, but my loves were one step ahead of me. I don't know if anyone knows, besides Taehyung, but I didn't originally want to be a part of this whole 'fame' thing."

Jimin takes a sip of the water in front of him and calms himself before explaining his whole situation, "Take a look around me," He says and even he takes a quick glance at the boy's around him who were all happily munching away on their food, he laughs at their authenticity.

"All the people I'm constantly with are making a name for themselves and if I didn't do anything, I would've been the only one who wasn't a part of this life. I just... I just didn't want to fade from their lives, ya know? I figured that if I made a name for myself, then I could be more involved and be included."

Yoongi suddenly frowns at his boyfriends words, he never knew the real reason behind why Jimin wanted to be signed to their company so badly. It was always a simple answer like, "Who wouldn't want to become famous?", but hearing the genuine reason had Yoongi beginning to understand why Jimin was so upset the day he left and what he himself did wrong.

"I found out something though, no matter how much you try and try, sometimes it's just not achievable." Hoseok's expression changes a little, his brows knitted in concentration, "That's not true..." He mutters his thoughts and continued to watch the boy.

"You see, I'm often left out of things and decisions, that's exactly what I didn't want, but here it is. It's happening and I can't stop it."