第56章

Hoseok finished checking into a nice hotel and the first thing he realized is the amount of eyes that looked in his direction along with the looks of mixed disgust and infatuation. He nervously offers the girls near him a smile when they wave at them excitedly.

He starts to walk towards the elevator calmly, but that was thrown out the door the second when he starts hearing the chittering of people around him. He felt their eyes sinking into him with each step he took and he quickened his pace to get the hell out of the lobby.

"Isn't that the gay rapper that's dating like two people?" He hears someone say and he doesn't give it another thought as he gets onto the elevator and sighs in relief. Hoseok admittedly forgot how it feels to be out in public after a vicious rumor had been floating around. However, none have been quite as bad as this.

His heart was racing, but it didn't feel the same as when he saw Yoongi or Jimin after a long day at work or the way it'd feel when his younger boyfriend hugged him in the middle of the night, his warm embrace making him feel as though he were invincible to the harsh reality of the outside world.

After what seemed like forever, the elevator had finally stopped and when the door opens up, he steps out with a heavy sigh.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Jin hyung~" Taehyung coos and the older boy rolls his eyes at him knowing that he was only called over because they wanted something from him.

They were so desperate that they didn't even care about how obvious they were being at this point. Jin brings a hand up to his forehead and rubs each side of his temples with his middle finger and his thumb. An exasperated breath leaves his parted lips followed by a low groan, "What do you want?"

Taehyung's mischievous smile makes a long overdue appearance on his face and he plays it off as if he didn't actually want anything. "Oh please hyung," He laughs and playfully attacks one of Jin's broad shoulders, "You always think I want something from you."

"You do." Jin says bluntly making the boys smile turn into a small frown before laughing it off. The older boy was bothered by his actions, but he was here now so he mind as well listen to what Taehyung has to say. "Anyways, why'd you call me over?"

The brown headed boy's grin returns on his face as he grabs hold of Jin's wrist and leads him into the living space where Jimin was sitting and waiting. Jin gives the boy a questioning look and before Jin could ask what was actually going on, Taehyung was one step ahead of him. "We're giving him a makeover."

"Oh thank god! That blonde hair was getting really old!" Jin laughs as he runs over to Jimin to touch and play with it thinking about all the options he had for his new color, "Why the change though?" He asks Jimin and he shrugs, "I thought it was time for a change, everything around me seems to be changing so maybe I should too."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

parkjimin

Liked by kimtaehyung and 1,089,276 others

parkjimin thanks hyung, @wwhseokjin

View all 3,849 comments
pocketseok iconic af
wwhseokjin✓ no problem, glad you like it
kimtaehyung✓ serving us good look since 95'
irrelevant freak
jhope you look great :')
kimyongguk✓ ^ ugh ew

a/n+
yongguk deserves to be the bad guy, smh.
i really loved jbj, but he was a secret asshole.
he wasn't my bias anyways >:((

kwon hyunbin all the way.