第46章

"What do you want, Jungkook?" Taehyung's questioning him a bit harshly and the boy gulps slightly in fear, they hadn't exactly made up after that whole debacle that they had the day of the little intervention they held for Jimin.

Jungkook's tried to talk to Taehyung countless times since then, but he ends up getting pushed away in return. It wasn't really surprising to him on why he was being ignored since he had played a vital role in Jimin's whole downfall, but still he wanted to be able to talk things out with his lover.

Today, he had received a free lunch for two from a high end restaurant for doing a photoshoot to boost their sales and he wanted more than nothing to just sit and talk with Taehyung, hopefully to finally work things out. "Wanna go out with me? Go eat lunch and hang out for a while?" He asks and the older boy looks like he's having a battle of moral conflict.

To go or not to go.

To go and potentially get into another argument about who was wrong, who did what, and what didn't happen. Or not to go and not have anything fixed for longer.

It wasn't really hard to choose, he didn't want to go, thinking that time would be on his side. The longer he waited the more pain would go away.

"Jungkook, I think-..." He stopped himself when he was interrupted by a knock on his door, "Come in." Taehyung says a little bit glad that he didn't have to finish his sentence and Jungkook sinks a little, feeling like he was being put second.

Fortunately, the feeling of constantly thinking like he was being put second was gone in a second. Unfortunately, it was replaced by jealousy as he watched Jaebum and Jaewon walk into the room. He didn't like Jaewon at all, not one bit.

Jaebum walks in with a smile on his face, the previous bad vibe he had gotten from Jaewon had dissipated as they got to talking. "Taehyung-ssi, I believe you know this guy here."

Taehyung nods softly and watches as Jaewon walks over to him and envelops him into a hug, "So glad I get to meet you again! It's been a while since we last hung out, huh?" He chitters, "Now I get to work here and it's all thanks to Jimin!"

"Yeah, Jimin... Great." An unenthusiastic Taehyung comments and it gains a raised eyebrow from Jaewon as he pulls away, a little unsettling feeling forming between them, but Taehyung was quick to correct himself, "Glad you're here Wonie, I can't wait to work with you."

Jaewon smiles at that and pats the boy's head, "You gonna sing, Tae? You've always had a killer voice, you know?" He asks and Taehyung blushes, he hadn't sung since he and Jaewon were still together. Jungkook has a questioning look on his face and Jaewon was rather quick to notice the expression.

"Don't tell me you didn't know this boy could sing." He gives him a fake sympathetic look and faces back to Taehyung with a genuine smile, "I-I'm not that good at all, you're being too kind to me."

Jungkook's suddenly not jealous, he's mad, "You didn't tell me this because...?"

"Woah, calm down there, big boy. It's no big deal." Jaewon smiles, "You'll hear him sing soon, maybe you should collaborate with him, or maybe I should?" He says, but there was no bad intention behind his tone, it seems as though he were genuinely saying that as a suggestion, but Jungkook took it the wrong way.

It was obvious to Taehyung just how mad he was, but he wasn't sorry. All he was thinking now was, this is exactly how I felt when Jimin and Jungkook were doing all those things behind my back.

"You really want to collab with me?" Taehyung bats his eyelashes at Jaewon cutely and it causes the boy to giggle, "Of course! You're amazing, Tae! Say, do you wanna go hang out with me?"