하나.

i must say, things have changed drastically over these past few months. i'm talking about this particular girl that's sitting beside me here, that's doing something weird on its own. as usual. and if you ask the whole class about her, they'll agree with my opinion.

she changed.

her hair was now blonde, she said to me that she dyed it last semester break before. over these few days, she'll come to school with her hair tied into a braid, instead of letting it down. she once asked me if the braid suits her. i didn't reply at all.

but that's not the case. i don't care about her changing her appearance, at all. because for me, she'll always be stunning, no matter what. the thing that has been bugging me lately is her-

"fuck, i can't believe this!"

--attitude. i glanced over her, who's currently checking herself out using a tiny face mirror she brings everywhere she goes. i once asked her why she does that, and she just smiled sheepishly at me, saying that her hair always gets messy after a few hours.

her head tilted to my direction, mouth pouting. i blinked my eyes a few times at her, quite startled. she frowned her brows, scrunching her nose at the same time. i enlarged my eyes, signalling her to proceed to talk.

"yah, can you believe this?" she touched her cheeks, checking herself out at the mirror again before continuing, "i. am. hella. cute. oh my, i think i've found my soulmate!"

my mouth hanging open, staring at her with no interest. dahyun continued to praise herself, ignoring the stare i gave her. i plopped my head on the table, sighing a deep sigh. this is so predictable, why did in believe her at the first place?

oh yeah, i forgot to introduce her, do i? this crack head beside me is dahyun. kim dahyun. my deskmate. i'm jungkook, by the way. and no, we're definitely not lovers or anything like that. i just sees her as a friend, a really good friend. and i'm sure she thinks like that about me too. she doesn't even fit my ideal type of girlfriend, anyways. honestly, cute girls like her are pretty annoying. wait, did i just called her cute? urgh, not again.

•••

hello there! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ thanks for reading this book first of all. this story will consist of 15 short chapters and will be updated every day after roses and violets [ please check that out too! ] end. take note that it doesn't have a heavy storyline and the chapters will be kinda random.

thank you for reading and stay tuned for more! (〃▽〃)