열.

finals just ended last friday, and that means that the teachers will not teach us anymore. if we're lucky enough, the teacher wouldn't even enter the classroom. and yeah, we're lucky enough today. our biology teacher said he needs to mark the papers, so he just left us in the class.

so here i am, sitting down on my seat, writing my own fanfiction. you know, the normal stuff that teenagers do. at first, i wanted to hang out with sana at her seat. but after seeing her having fun with taehyung, her deskmate, well, i cancelled my plan. i don't want to disturb those lovebirds, obviously.

even though they denied it, i'm pretty sure they're lying. i mean, just look at the way sana looks at him. studies show that your pupils dilate when you see someone you love, and that's what her eyes were telling me. god, taehyung can be quite clueless sometimes. talking about us, when he's the one who was blind all the time, tch!

and that reminds me about him, jeon jungkook. he dozed off a few minutes ago, claiming he didn't get thar much of sleep nowadays. probably because of those animes marathon again, heh. curious about his condition, i soon turned my head over to him.

damnit, why so adorable? he's clearly making it hard for me, for sure

i started to nibble on my lower lip, the pen on my hand already slipped down on the table without i noticed. i heard soft snores coming out from him. for such a grumpy personality, i knew that jungkook is actually an adorable bean inside his heart. he's just a tsundere guy who acts all tough and stuff like that, that's all.

i soon caught myself staring at him for five seconds and more. feeling embarrassed of myself, my gaze went up and then landed back on his brown hair. his brown fluffy hair. it looks so soft, somehow. i wanted to touch it.

so that's what exactly i'm doing. with an anxious heart, i stuck my hand out. gulping, i then began to pat his head, slowly. jungkook flinched for a second, but continue to sleep back. without i even realized, the corners of my lips already went up.

and for a moment, my mind went completely blank. my hand was still combing his hair, but i felt off. my eyes glued to his face, thinking about how such perfection like this could exist. i know that i don't deserve him, but i wanted him. just for myself. i'm being greedy, am i? but i couldn't help myself-

alright, fuck it. jeon jungkook, you're the dumbest person i've met in my life. i hate you so much, do you know that? no you don't, because you only see me as a friend! that's why i hate you, you moron.

i want to be more than your friend, ugh!

i gazed at his handsome face even longer, biting my lower lip. i'm honestly really disappointed with him. is it just me or he's acting really clueless? i mean, i thought i've given him some hints already? some major hints, to be precise. or maybe he doesn't want us to be awkward with each other, that's why he acted like nothing was happening between us.