열 다섯.

i fucked up.

that's the only thing my mind could think at this moment. i. fucked. up. a lot. i shouldn't be so ignorant, i know. but it's already too late when i realized that. she couldn't deal with my shit anymore. and i'm not blaming her for this problem. because i know, that the person that caused this problem, is me. jeon jungkook.

•••

i never knew why my feet were heading towards those desks. but they were, and all i knew is that jealousy was taking over my mind, and i couldn't do anything about it. it hurts me that she would do something like this. well, it wasn't that surprising, but still hurts me. i knew that i'm the guilty one behind the problem, but she could at least wait for a second yesterday, instead of just leaving me there.

smh, i can't even tell her that i like her too.

dahyun's eyes enlarged when she saw my figure right on front of her, but quickly went poker-faced after that. gazing up at me, her eyes burned with annoyance. but also the opposite feeling for comfortable. she felt anger towards me, and i couldn't blame her for that. but i'm also furious at her, probably because the huge ego in me. my pupils flared at her, gritting my teeth without i realized.

faking a cough, i tilted my head a bit and asks, "what do you think you're doing right now, dahyun-ssi?" she crossed her arms together, bringing them up on her chest. adverting her eyes to the side, a scoff was heard from her lips. she's clearly annoyed with me at this point, and again, i couldn't blame her. "i'm talking with sana, when you suddenly interrupted us. what do you think you are doing then, jungkook-ssi?"

"i'm picking my deskmate up to sit beside me, instead of that crackhead named taehyung."

she blinked her eyes few times at me, putting a hand on her chest in such a dramatic way. such a drama queen, as always. a corner of her lips went upwards as she rose up from the chair. "oh, but i thought you said yesterday was the end for us, jungkook. damn, are you being bipolar now?" dahyun raised her voice, bringing up the students' attention towards us.

i gulped, shifting my eyes all around the classroom. the students were already whispering among each other, glancing both dahyun and me with weird gazes. without hesitating anymore, i snatched her hand, wanting to drag her away. but she didn't move a bulge and let out a gasp instead. "what are you doing? yah, jungkook! stop, it hurts me!" she struggled to escape from my grip, but i held her even tighter. that only made the whispers around us became louder.

and after a moment, i finally gave in. she glared at me, and i swear, i saw that glossy eyes of hers. she sucked on her lower part of her lip, one hand massaging the part where i held her before. because her skin is pale, the red mark could be seen clearly. i felt kinda bad for hurting her but after all,  my ego is definitely hard to break it.

"i'm trying to make you sit at your place back, beside me! not beside sana, not beside taehyung. is it that hard for you?"

and now, with that finally being said, i can simply say that i don't care anymore. i don't care what the others will think about me at the end of the day, i don't care what dahyun will think about me anymore. i just want to show her that i'm sincere with my feelings, that's all.

"excuse me? look, you just basically rejected me yesterday!" loud gasps could be heard all over the room, but dahyun doesn't give any shit about that. she was too caught up by the situation, and her only attention was on me. her face turned red out of the angry feeling, pushing my chest with a finger. words cannot describe how fiery she looks, the new side of hers that i've never seen before.