Chapter 29: New Beginnings

We went inside and told everyone about us, it seemed everyone was elated except Marcus

I will have to ask Liam about that later

Liam pulls me the side of the room after a while helping me excape fron the not so happy Marcus. Liam keeps his hand in mine as we go around talking to people. He rubs circles in the back of my hand, sending shivers up my spine.

"You want to get out of here?" Liam asks, leaning his down to my ear. I nod silently, shivilering at his close proximity.

He steers me out of the room and out into the fresh air. The air is cold and wispy so Liam rubs his hands down my bare arms and takes off his jacket.

"No. It's fine, really. You don't have to be so nice to me." I say, refusing the jacket that hands to me.

He rolls his and pushes the jackect into my arms. "Just, take it Renae." He says and I do. We walk along the streets for a while and end up at a small coffee shop. My stomach grumbles. I do feel hungry now that I think about it. I reach to open the door but he catches my hand. Spinng me around he pushes me up against the space beside the door.

His cold lips catch mine in a kiss. His lips feel cool and soft as they move over mine and I answer. I allow his tongue to enter my mouth and he lightly bites my lips as he finishes kissing me. "You're beautiful." He whispers in my ear, his warm breath fanning my face. The words sound so ancient to my ears because I haven't heard it often. Sighing, I hug him. Even though he hasn't always been good to me, I definitely can see him in my future. He's changed for the good.

We walk inside and sit in a small booth. The coffee shop is warm and such a relief from the cold outside. When the waitress come around I order a cheese biscuit and tea. Liam sticks to coffee and orders a ham croissant.

When the food comes around I dig in, hoping to appease my grumbling tummy. He does the same so I don't feel embarrassed as I wolf down my food. He chokes on his food and has a coughing fit. I laugh behind my cup of tea, hiding me smile.

"That's not funny." He says with his eyes watering. For some reason this makes me laugh even more. When we're done our food he takes my hands in his. "I want to take you out." He mumbles shyly. I pretend I don't hear him and I tap my ears. "I said," He starts more forcefully this time. "-I want to take you out."

"Oh?" I start with a smirk. "Where to." I ask, crossing my legs under the table.

"It's a surprise." He says bringing my hands up to his face and kissing my knuckles softly. "Do you trust me?" He questions seriously, still holding on to my hands.

Do I trust Liam? I'm not so sure. One thing I am sure about is that I can learn to trust him. "Yes." I say. Maybe it's time for new beginnings.

***

I woke up to my Apple ringtone, it was 5 in the morning!!

I looked to see the name "Bae" on the phone, Liam saved it as that himself

Why was he calling me this early though???

"Hello, Do you know what time-" He cut me off

"Im sorry baby, but your the first voice I wanted to hear, I'll let you go"

Aww, hes so cute....I could feel my face getting hot, he had a sexy morning voice

"No, I wanted to hear you too" I said biting my lip

Lip bite?? When did I do that??

"Oh,yeah, so are you going to work" he asked.

I bet he was scratching his head, he didn't know what to ask

"Yeah"

He coughed "Because, umm, later I was going to take.  Leah roller skating, you could come, but I don't know if you're busy, but you really dont have to come but-"

I caught him off, I know he would go on  and on

"Yes, I would love to come" I said with a laugh

"Yeah?" he asked surprised

"Yeah"

"Well, great, I'll pick you up 8:30, I have to get ready, but I'll call you during break okay?"

"Ok Liam, bye"

"Bye babe"

My heart jolted when he said that it's been some time since anyone has ever said that word to me

I hung up, and let out a loud sigh

Liam Williams is my boyfriend.....wow...who would've ever guessed me?

I went to my bathroom, I pulled up the mirror Liam gave me

I read the words around it again

Maybe....i wasn't too bad looking

I looked at my deep scar near my breast....nevermind

I quickly got ready, hoping the day will go by fast so I can spend time with Liam and Leah

As I was making coffee, I heard a knock on my door

Is that Troye?

No one else would be coming now

I took the coffee cup with me and opened the door, to be greeted with....

The coffee cup dropped at my feet, but I was too shock to feel anything

"D-Diamond?"

Hey guys sorry for the late update....again😑. For many of you who font know who Diamond is, since I haven't really talked about her for a while, so plz go look at the cast again, or reread the chapter "outcast". Thx so much for all these reads and votes, thank you so so much. And let's see if we can reach 10k?😁💗💗