Love in Italy. Daniel Ricciardo

I didn't knew exactly how to begin this book so let's see what happens. Shoutout to my main girl and bestie ricciardoaf  for always supporting me and my crazy ideas. I love you.❤️  (Go check her work, she is really good.)

It was race weekend in Monza on 2nd of September. Your close family including parents, brother, uncles and cousins were spending their holidays in Milan, at the family's holiday home. Being an auto designer wasn't an easy job especially when you spent most of the time traveling. You loved the cars as they were a part of your mind, after all, they worked like a powerful brain. After years and years of studying, you were part of the Scuderia Ferrari racing team in Formula 1. It was a dream come true.

Although your family were a big support for you, isn't possible not to mention your biggest supporter and motivation, Dan. In fact, motorsports brought you two together since the beginning.

Oftentimes we still hear Daniel's dad joking around telling how in love Dan sounded in the first day we met. "Me and Grace were spending a week in Italy back in the days to checking up on him and see how his racing program was going so far. At the dinner table he started telling us that was helping a really cute girl who was doing a school essay and how beautiful her eyes were. After hearing that I knew my boy was head over heels."

Now you are able to travel with Daniel although you worked on separate teams.

Today wasn't a big day for Ferrari neither for your lovely boyfriend, who hasn't got a podium. You were feeling tired and a bit sad. Monza had that special feeling and you felt like you didn't honoured it.

Since your family was near, you asked Dan if he wanted to spend a couple of days with the family. They were loud and loved Dan so it would only bring joy to you. Your heart felt warm just to think about it.

This weekend had been a though one. The results were not that good, Dan didn't finished in the 1st place, Kimi's car was having some problems and you felt so frustrated for those reasons.

"Dan, babe?" "Mmm?" "You need to tell me how can you drive after a race weekend." You looked at your man, trying to ruffle his curls while he was behind the steering wheel. "Only real professionals can do it, baby girl." You could see the drawing of a very cocky and cheeky smile on his face. "Yeah, I heard so. Did I mention my home is full of my family members?" You raised an eyebrow and exposed a little smirk on your red lips.

Dan turned his head to you. "Are you sure you don't want to spend the night in a Hotel? I mean, I would love to fuck you in that Ferrari suite of yours. Don't forget I didn't won a podium place today. You own me one, cucciola. It's terrible to look at you so far away from me wearing a tight suit." "Oh, is it because my team is better than yours? Behave Danny boy. You were at your working place." You could smell the sassiest looks inside of that car. You felt so wild by acting tough to him. He laughed and he grabbed your thigh tightly, giving it a little squeeze. "Don't tease me." You raised both of your hands higher and said with the smoothest tone: "I am behaving like an angel. I mean, I shouldn't be punished by saying the truth, right?"

"Let's see, baby girl."

As we approached a big house you already could see your mum and little cousin holding her hand.

"Hey mum." You said while giving her a big bear hug. "Hey love, we missed you so much!" Your mother went straight away to give 2 kisses to Daniel's cheeks. "How is my lovely mother in law?" "I am good! How are you two doing? Dan, you must be so tired after the race... come in! The rest of the family is here."