Fake tales of Rome. Antonio Giovinazzi

My dearest ladies,

I wish you had a merry Christmas full of love and peace. Here's the second part of this shot. I always have fun writting about Antonio, my boy.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it! A big kiss for my main girl ricciardoaf (I am a annoying piece of shit and I always like to express my love for this girl. ) and for Lewilca.

You held Antonio's hand as you faced the grey stormy weather surrounded by the nature of Rome now with its tones fadded by the lack of sunlight. You curled up around his black jacket soaked in a velvety  french perfume. ''You always smell so good, it's impossible.'' You smiled at him. This scent made you thirsty for his tact. At this point you knew that the arousal you felt the intire day wouldn't leave you until he fucked you for good to get rid of this uncontrollable eagerness of being owned by his figure.

''You really missed me, tesoro mio [''my teasure.''].'' He pulled you to his warm embrace. ''It's great to be finally home with you.'' After finishing his setence, Antonio kissed the top of your head. You melted while reciving his carenesses.  ''Thank God.''

You entered the car, already feeling the sensation of a warm touch of the leather upholsteries.

''Do you want me to turn on the heat?'' ''Sì, amore.'' ''My poor fiorella. Soon we are home and then I can put you in our bed. '' He giggled while rubbish your bare thigh. ''Oh, is it the same boy I talked this morning?'' You tried to mock him. ''You are a funny little thing, aren't you?'' ''I try. '' ''Then I will show you what's funny.'' Antonio chuckled a little. His smile has a gift from Michelangelo. ''Oh, are you sure you will have the strenght of doing anything after a 4 hour car ride?'' ''I own these streets, bella.'' He tried to sound like a sexy maffioso. You busted into laughter. ''Very charming, Giovi.'' ''Dammi un bacio. [''Give me a kiss.]'' He said while pouting his lip. You gave him a little peck onto his lips, crashing them with yours.

They tasted like small pieces of honey flavoured candy.

The rain didn't stop during the intire time of Antonio's driving. You left the beautiful roads of Rome and went to the next highway moving back to Puglia, the place who watched Antonio growing up and turning a man. The italian rock he enjoyed so much was filling your hears. You were both singing like mad people inside that Alfa Romeo, cleary showing how spontaneous two juvenile spectrums are.

''(...) Perché la vita è un brivido che vola via/È tutto un equilibrio sopra la follia/Sopra follia...'' He stopped singing as he noticed you were staring at him.

''What?'' He laughed.  ''Only if people actually knew how much of a nightingale voice you have! They already know you love watching X-Factor thought!'' He tried to make an angry face. You felt a large hand trying to tickle your curved waist line. ''STOOOOOOOOOOP!'' You cried with a pinch of laugther in the middle. ''Faccia di culo [''Ass face''], trying to mock my musical skills.'' ''Bad news for you, Giovi. You have been kissing a ass for a long time. At least it's a pretty ass.'' ''You have a pretty ass.'' ''Not my point!'' ''Shhhhhh.''

The last hour could be described as a cosy slumber circumvented by the several headlights and Antonio's personal luminosity.  His silence provided you a foutain of serenity, you could angelic fall asleep just sensing his hold. For a minute, you just closed your eyes.