July. Sebastian Vettel

Ciao beauties.

Guess who is not dead: me, Inês. I have to apologize because I have been so busy with Uni that I can't really write, I have been so away lately. I don't know what is happening in this season so far but let's see. I hope everyone is okay!

NeverGiveUpSV and VettelFerrari talked with me about writing a seb thing so 5 months after there you go. Thanks for keeping me focused ricciardoaf 👀.

Enjoy,
xoxo

The day was born early in the sky of Austria. The sun was filling the gaps of the blind like a pointy spectrum of a golden vibrant dawn. Apparently the apprentice of that golden aura was peacefully sleeping against you. Sebastian, the kindest and purest man you ever met was turning 29 years old today. Nothing was better for him than spending his time with his loved ones, so, you were planing a birthday party for him.

His chest was moving up and down, breathing with intimacy on his deep sleep. Your smooth hand run across his cheek while he hummed some random sayings, you knew your heart was full. This was what a few intellectuals describe as love in its rawest form. This is what falling in love was like, a reality you never wanted to end.

"I need to wake up the kids." You thought for yourself.

You let your legs run down the fabric of the bedsheets, leaving your husband alone in the middle of the bed. Your bare feet walked down the grey hardwood floor, heading to your the kids's bedroom. You enjoyed how much they got along together although they hated each other a couple of times, nothing to worry about between siblings. Giulia was the protective big sister to the petite Sebastian baby. The name Giulia was a synonym for the word youthful, you thought was the Goddess of creativity, of the human imagination. ''Born in July" was one of the meaning behind your first born name. She was the best gift for her father. Back in that summer breeze, the age of 25 never felt so rewarding.

The cloudy slumber state of your home was the indicator that showed the day didn't started yet. Your frame walked into the cosy area, every substance didn't moved, just the sun, it lightly danced across the bedroom windows. Giulia, your oldest daughter rubbed an eye.

''Mamma?''

''Good morning sweetie!'' you replied. Her blue eyes seemed a detailed gem with hints of gold conferred by the morn. You sat down on her bed as she tangled her tiny arms around you. ''Is daddy awake now? It's his Geburtstag [birthday]! '' You loved when her mind marked her roots. ''Not yet princess. Remember what we had in mind?'' Giulia started giggling while covering her mouth, she definitly had the cheeky smile of her father. ''Yes...'' You smiled.

''I am going to wake up Tian, go brush your teeth and I will be there in a few, okay my love?'' A light kiss was planted on the top of her light brown curly locks that turned into a fierce attack of quick kisses everywhere, her laugh was a delight to hear. She nodded as she went to the bathroom like the big girl she was. In front of you there was little Sebastian, ''Tian'' like the family called him. The two year old toddler was dossing like a baroque unearthly figure, gently sucking on his thumb. ''Baby...?'' You whispered near his ear. Tian opened his bright coloured eyes, it was the same experience the artist got when he dips his brush to paint in watercolors of the shades of blue. You had a second view of your husband's smile representation again.

''Daddyyyyyyyyyy!'' He giggled.

''Yes buddy, do you want to surprise papa?'' You picked him up and went straight to the large white bathroom.