Fake tales of Rome. Antonio Giovinazzi

Hello my loves,

first of all, sorry for the time I took to write this shot. I have been having too much work on my hands. I wanted to posted it ealier this week on my birthday (this girl turned 20, it's so weird.) but it was impossible BUT it's on now! You might have a surprise in the end of it.

"Anto?"

          The italian hummed against the soft fabric of the pillow, pressing his lips to each other, pouting them. You gently opened your eyes, embracing the darkness environment earlier faded by the greyish sunlight that was penetrating the large golden window. The light was turning into a dull nebulous cloud. The sound of raining came into your ears.

His chest was pressed against your hair, it was possible to feel his breathing pace on the top of your golden brown locks. His figure irradiated heat. The wintry air of Puglia worked as a beautiful dictomy around Antonio's ardency.

"Don't you want to wake up today, pisolo mio?" Your fingers gently stocked his right cheek covered by his dark stubble. His face reflected the peaceful slumber aura he was intoxicated by. "No, bella I am so sleepy..." Antonio answered you, still not opening his eyes. "(Y/N), did you took your shirt off?" You laughed as his body brushed around your bust zone."Yes, I woke in the middle of the night and there was a fire in this bed." He turned his eyes with yours, mixing up their tones in a beautiful shade of blue amber. "I love when I feel your naked skin against mine." He navigated his bare hands through your presence squeezing your breast a little, the pearls of your nipples felt like guns.

In the past present climate, your frame was fully restless. "Buongiorno for you too." You braided your arms around his neck. "Buongiorno, cucciola." He uttered between the sweet loving kisses he was planting in the long curve of your neck. "Antonio, we can't be late..." "Porco dio! I totaly forgot we need to go to Roma today." Antonio groaned. He laid down his back on the front plan of it, turning his body as he placed a hand in front of his eyes. "I love when you get lazy." You lifted your leg up to the height of his hip. "I have been testing the car for 5 weekends straight, you should know I love spending time with you. I hate when I have to leave and you are looking like a princess in the valley of the bedsheets." "I know, amore." Your cheeks flourished a candy red shade.

He snapped and started to tickle your waist line. "Piccola mia." He cooed between bites and hot opened mouthed kisses. You flounced under Antonio's body. "Stop!" Your vocal cords vibrated until you almost scream, protesting against the behaviour he was having. "ANTONIO!" You were laughing so much that you felt your muscles being compressed. "Do you want have a quickie, principessa? Facciamolo adesso." His full passionate lips were connected to your décolleté [''bust area'']. You felt every breath he took vibrating against your epidermis. It was impossible to keep calm after his soft voice entered your mind. You couldn't help but start moaning. He loved how distressed you looked in his embrace.

The view of Antonio was a pure piece of a noir photograph whose author was perhaps Kubrick. The intencion of craving things that stimulate and excite the senses, those things that invite him to savor the moment represented in front of him. His ragazza covered by a soft silky bed linen. The wet clothing effect was represented on her body, contouring every inch of her curves and twists. Her anatomic figure was composed by two prominent parabolic curves. They shivered by the touch of his fingering, rosing up with the sweetness of his lips against her.

He knew how to savor, how to indulge the senses.

''My best works are erotic displays of mental confusions... with intrusions of irrelevant information.''- Marlene Dumas.