Around the World. Sebastian Vettel

Hello ragazze,

I am currently having my holidays at the coast. This piece if probably is the one-shot I enjoyed writing the most. I hope you like it as much as me. (I am such a softy.) Share your thoughts with me 🙂.

And then again, shoutout to my main ricciardoaf for everything she is to me.

For Vettel_s_wife as well for writing a story that I love and also for being such a sweet human.

       💗

Today I am marrying my best friend, Sebastian. 10 years ago I would laugh of my friends if they told me I was going to marry my very first boyfriend.
In this life, we may not write poetry, but we can produce beauty. Isn't beauty a form of poetry too?

We both grew up in the same town, in the center of lower middle class families. We met at the same school. I couldn't never forget about that boy who had chemistry classes next to my maths classroom. A few moments later, we found out that neither of us were a fan of those subjects. His mind though, was brighter than some of the best students on his class. He was a dreamer.

It was the 7th of November when he invited me to attend a race of the german karting championship. You can imagine how a 16 year old heart beat in that moment. 7th was my day. We spent the cold white morning on a trailing van heading the capital, Berlin. My body froze seeing him for the first time racing. I knew this boy was special. He was dominant and passionate, he was a fighter. I realised I craved seeing everyday day. Every morning I crossed my fingers, wishing that he would arrive on time to see him before I got in the classroom. Excused to say that most of the times, he would run for school. We talked about how much we hated maths and how both of us wanted to travel around the globe. He wanted to be a driver and I wanted to be an architect.
Seeing him fighting against the speed of light that day, indulged my senses. When the checkered flag waved, he run his life to hug his family.
I was the last.

"(Y/N)!" I interrupted him before he was able to continue talking.

"Congratulations, Sebastian!" His eyes couldn't get more brighter. The snowy landscape reflected on the shade of blue of his moon eyes. "Thank you so much and thank you for coming..."

That moment showed me the concept of passion. The fire that burned wildly without a careful warning. Sebastian opened up his arms covered up my the white cotton material of his racing suit I adored seeing him with. For about 0.2 seconds I tried process as much information as I could. Our bodies locked up on each other's grip.

"I am so proud of you." I whispered.
That made Sebastian chuckle. "I am more than happy to hear that."

Next monday at school, I remember to write "Mrs. Vettel" in the end of my notebook.

As I grew up, I grew older with Sebastian by my side. We are taking the world like he promised one day. Today, we are in Sicily, the island where he proposed my hand.

I woke up in a large bed with pearly lavanda silk sheets covering my legs. I couldn't see my Sebastian until the ceremony like the tradition preached. All of my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother in law were there. They have surprised me with a princess tier breakfast for all of us.
As we sit down outside, with the view of the coast behind us, Heike, Sebastian's mother asked me: "How are you feeling? Are you nervous, sweetie?"

I chuckled. "A bit." My mum kissed the left side of head. "It's normal, honey. When I married your dad I was so nervous... only if you could see back in that day." She laughed.