''I love you so much, babygirl. Welcome to Australia.'' Daniel Ricciardo

Daniel, one of my favourites. It is always so easy to write about his ray of sunshine. This shot is one hell of a ride, brace yourself. Big thanks to my main girl ricciardoaf for the baby fever and the tyre puncture!

Note: Babies, cars, sex, airplane rides and romantic artsy quotes. (I was a fine arts student for 5 years straight, très fragile.)

           "Excited to see gradma Grace and granpa Joe, Salvatore?"

"Very!" Your lovely son responded as he clapped his petite hands together. Thanks to this kid, your heart barely stood solid. He made it melt every 5 minutes.

"Shhhhh." You put your indicator in front of your lips. "Daddy is sleeping." Salvatore showed you his cheeky smile and covered his mouth. I wonder from who he got the smile. Daniel, your boyfriend of the last 8 years literally has passed out minutes after of sitting on the plane's seat. The 2018 Formula 1 season was finally over and now he could rest. It only brought peace to you. Dan didn't had to put his headphones like he used to. His eyes were shut and his lips were slightly opened, contributing for a complete harmonious picture of the resting soldier. "Look at this cute dork." You thought. You moved your hand to his dark curls, massaging his scalp. As he felt they your hand , Daniel twisted his body to his left a bit.

"Salva, do you want to lay down on mama's lap?" He nodded his head and opened his arms to you. You took him in your lap and moved to the middle seat. "Aren't you tired, baby?" "Li-al." Salvatore rested his head to your chest and scrubbed his eye. "Daddy is asleep already. Do you want to try to sleep for recharging your batteries to play with him tomorrow?" A big yes came out of his mouth. A curious look showed up upon his rosy cheeks. "Mummy, can I pet a kanga-oo tomorrow?" His big luscious amber eyes looked onto yours. "Where do you think you are going to find a kangaroo?" "Well, Austalia is the kanga-oo land." You kissed his fluffy cheek. "Oh really? My Salva is so intelligent! "Uncle Michel gave me a li-al one at daddy's garage. At your work." "We have all summer, baby. Now let's play a game ok? You and mummy will close our eyes and try to imagine stars, alright?" "I am going to imagine one hundred plus three hundred and more five hundred stars. I am going to win!" The toddler made you giggle a lot, he had such a competitive personality.

Salvatore was so tired from the previous activities at the paddock, still, he talked until he fell asleep. You thought he might had swallowed a tape when he was a new born. Oh, Daniel was his father. Maybe that was the answer.

You were rubbing your son's back while you watched the lights the window was catching. It looked like a upsided down constellation. ''The Starry Night by Van Gogh.'' Your mind told you. Thing better than a post-impressionist paiting to describe the enchanted view you were getting in front of you.

Daniel hummed and opened his warm golden orbs.

"Hi, baby."

You planted a kiss on his carmine lips. "Hey."

"You managed to put the little Ricciardo to sleep. Wonder woman would be shaking if you met her." You both laughed. "After a day like this I don't find the perfect explanation for the three thousand jumps right before entering the plane." Daniel stroked his sweet cheek. "Daddy's genes, babe. I hope you understand." He giggled. "Infortunality I do." A wink had to be released.

Daniel pressed his mouth against your neck giving light feathery kisses in your smooth marble tinted area. The sound of his deep tune met your ears. "I am horny." Your head turned to his side as you pressed your light brown locks into the pillow looking at him with those eyes. "You need to start telling me when you are not." This was impossible to pull your serious frown together. You both laughed. "Your pretty mouth always has an direct answer to your hubby. My soft heart falls into pieces." He produced a fake crying face and mimicking a movement of a stab in his heart." "You are so dramatic, Ricciardo." He watched your hand raising to cover your mouth from laughing. You nodded making your curls bounce a bit. "You are cute." Daniel's eyes demonstrated you a large canvas of two dreamy round gems. "I love you, danny boy." You grabbed his chin. "Love you, babygirl."