Friendzone [ricciardoaf/teamming up]. Daniel Ricciardo

Hello,

First of all tagging these beautiful ladies because they showed some love in the first 2 parts of this shot: DannyRicc17, Wilshies, Lewilca, f1stan, anche per te ambarabaccicicoco (I wanted to tagg more of you but I am lazy as fuck.) Big thanks to my girl and team-member ricciardoaf, I loved writting this with you! Love you ❤️

Also I want to express how appreciated I am for your lovely comments, I am super grateful!
xoxo.

You felt dizzy. Your head was spinning at 300 kilometres per hour. "What am I thinking?" You  immersed in thoughts. His last words were intoxicating your mind. Was he saying the truth to you? At this point was impossible to read him. After 3 years of knowing him, you still didn't knew how type of lover he was.  He has a hard time deciding what he really wants and what really feeds him emotionally.

It was unattainable to clarify what your body felt after kissing him, after being on his embrace. "3 years to make a move... I sounded so ridiculous." You shook your head in hurry to clear your thinking path. You wanted more from him as an insanely insatiable desire to be taken.

You and Daniel met a few years ago at the Red Bull factory. The later bridge between you and him was Michael. Since the first Day, that man really caught you eye. It was impossible to describe the feeling, it was a mix of different kind of adrenalines. He smelled like adventure and high intensity and you enjoyed how alive he made you feel. The man with the cheekiest grin on the paddock turned the synonym of home.  Daniel always had the power of making you smile even when you were feeling a little down.

As you approached the cashiers, the wave of a warm energy couldn't leave your insides, leaving you in a state with lack of internal regulation.

"There you are!" Michael smiled. "Here's your purse. I already payed for everything. Are you ready to go home?"

"Yes. Thanks Michael." Your tone came more dissatisfied and pale than you meant.

"Is everything okay? You look so red.".

"Yeah, I think my blood pressure went down, I didn't ate very much today." You tried to convince him the best way you could.

"Look..." Michael looked into your eyes with a concerned frown. "Daniel is Daniel... you know him. He is an amazing mate but he isn't the most matured man in the world."  A crystalline water emerged your orbs. "Michael." You took a deep breath, trying to calm down. "I am just tired. I am just tired to be the nice "friend", to be referred as the "Red Bull girl" when he is among his friends. It's fucked up. I feel angry at myself for putting me in this kind of situation. I am acting like a desperated 14 year old seeking out for his attention. I want to make him jelous, I want him to care about me like I care about him."  Michael blocked your way to get inside the car. "(Y/N), Finally I get everything. I think it's pretty obvious you love him, isn't about having a crush like you said before."  You could feel a gigantic knot strangulating your throat. You knew that you had feelings for him, but hearing someone saying it got you in a such melancholic mood. After all, what is the definition of love? Do we actual know what it is? Or it's just a misconception about human interactions?