3

Sicheng glanced over himself one more time in the mirror. He didn't look like himself at all.

Kun insisted on him putting on jeans and a black shirt, a jean jacket topping it off.

"You look like A heartbreaker" Renjun smiled.

Sicheng exhaled before turning, "I look like a boy who's going to be late. You too Kun" He grabbed his bag and headed towards the door. "Oh Renjun.. thanks I guess... And please get all this stuff out my house before my mom comes home".

Renjun winked playfully, "Will do. Now go catch yourself a boyfriend".

Kun waved and pushed Sicheng out the door, "See you later".

☆☆☆

Yuta was the first one in class. He placed all his needed supplies on his desk before opening a book to read.

"Yuta... you're here awfully early" Mr.Byun said, putting his briefcase on his desk when he entered the room.

Yuta nodded and didn't look up, "I have no where else to be before class starts".

Sicheng entered next, stealing Yutas gaze from his book.

"Well hello Sicheng" Mr.Byun greeted.

Sicheng smiled and looked at Yuta who was eyeing him.

"Better hope those clothes are food proof. Don't want another accident like yesterday" Yuta grinned.

Sicheng shook his sarcasm off and continued walking.

Yuta turned to him, "You know, you look different. Anything new?".

Sicheng have a confused look.

Yuta gasped dramatically, "I know what it is.. it's your makeup. Did a bunch of emos get to you before you got here?".

Sicheng looked down and crossed his arms.

"Yuta, is there a moment your not being an ass?"

Sicheng looked up and saw Johnny enter the room, going to his spot next to Sicheng.

Yuta scoffed, "Excuse me?".

"Just because you have no friends doesn't mean you can torture Sicheng" Johnny looked at him with a cocky expression.

Yuta didn't have anything else to say. He just turned and looked back at his book.

"You're welcome" Johnny said, looking at Sicheng.

Sicheng looked at him softly, "You didn't have to do that".

Johnny chuckled, "On the contrary. I wasn't going to let him walk all over you".

Sicheng smiled slightly, "Why? You don't know me".

"Sicheng we've been in school together since the 5th grade. It's not like we're complete strangers. We just.. never talked".

Sicheng shook his head, "I would remember you if we went to school together".

"You really don't remember? I transfered here two months into the school year" Johnny tried to jog his memory. "You know, Johnny Seo.. the new kid everyone talked about for months".

Sicheng started thinking back. "But the only Johnny Seo I remember transferring to my school was short and ugly and-"

Sicheng looked at Johnny who had his eyebrow raised. It suddenly hit him, "That was you!".

Johnny scoffed, "Short and ugly huh?".

"But you're totally not ugly now..wow" Sicheng couldn't believe his eyes.