10

Days and days went by but Sicheng and Yuta had the same cat and mouse came going on.

But today was the day Yuta decided to end the game.. and man up.

"Hey, Sicheng" The Japanese boy entered the room and smiled. "You busy today after school?".

Sicheng shook his head.

"Good. I want to go on a date" Those words made Sicheng spit his water out on his desk and gasp for air.

Yuta chuckled at the cute boys reaction, "Is that a yes?".

Sicheng nodded since he couldn't form his words correctly.

Yuta smiled and went over to his desk when Mr.Byun came in. "Do you guys know what today is?".

"The last day of school till winter break" Johnny said from the back of the room.

"Mr. Seo. Not in your usual spot today?" Mr. Byun questioned.

Johnny shook his head, "Nah".   

Sicheng chuckled a bit and Mr. Byun cleared his throat. "I have alot of grading to do so just keep your volume to a reasonable level".

Sicheng took that as an opportunity to go over to Yuta. "Hello".

Yuta opened one eye as his sleep was being disturbed by the male.

"When are you never not sleeping in this class?" Sicheng asked, combing his fingers through his hair.

Yuta propped his head up on his hand, "This is the one class I'm able to sleep in. Let me take advantage of that". 

Sicheng couldn't help but smile. Yuta looked adorable when he was sleepy. His hair so messy, yet looked so good. His cheeks all buffy and eyes barely open. Sicheng adored the whole scene. It was breathtaking.

"How long are you gonna stare?" Yuta asked with a slight smirk, snapping the male out of his small little la la land.

Sicheng shook his head. "I wasn't".

Yuta roller his eyes playfully, "If you insist, but my eyes saw everything".

Sicheng nudged Yuta in the rib, "Shut up. I thought you were going to sleep".

Yuta laid his head back on the desk, "You are completely right".       

Sicheng took out his phone and saw a million messages from Kun.

Sicheng:
What could be so
urgent that your
blowing up my phone?

Kun:
How's your plan
'Yuta' going.

You've guys have
literally been chasing each other for weeks

Sicheng:
He asked me
out on a date...

Kun:
. . .
We'll talk
after class

Sicheng was a bit concerned by Kun's response. He was for sure Kun had took a liking into Yuta. He wasn't so sure what the problem was.

-----

When class was over Sicheng was the first to leave, and of course Kun was waiting for him in the hall.

"Sicheng, are my eyes shitting me, or did you really say he asked you out?".

"I said it" Sicheng smiled.