5

Yuta walked down the halls and saw Sicheng leaning against his locker. "You feeling any better?".

Sicheng looked at him, "Yeah.. I think so".

Yuta nodded, "I believe you owe me a thank you".

"Thanks" Sicheng said, "Why exactly are you talking to me.. Remember the encounter the other day".

"No one important is here so" Yuta shrugged.

Sicheng rolled his eyes, "Jeez, good to know".

"I'm kidding" Yuta pushed Sicheng softly. "Just wanted to make sure you were okay".

Sicheng hummed. "I'm fine..".

-----

Johnny entered the class and sat next to Sicheng once class started. "I believe you owe me one exciting time after school".

"Why?" Sicheng asked.

Johnny scoffed, "You didn't hang out with me yesterday".

Sicheng tapped his fingers on the desk, "Weren't you suppose to come to my house?".

"Right.. Well today after school, me and you are going to see a movie. Fun right?".

"No" Sicheng said.

"Why? Studying?" Johnny chuckled. "Jeez Sicheng, do you never have a stick up your ass".

"Fine.. we'll go.. And I don't have a stick up my ass" Sicheng opened his notebook.

Johnny smiled and clapped happily, "great".

Yuta laid his head on the desk, slowly falling asleep.

"Yuta!"

He looked up at Mr.Byun who was standing in front of him. "I'm awake".

"Doesn't look like it from where I'm standing" Mr.Byun stated. "Head up".

Yuta groaned and lift his head up.

"Okay class, you have a project. Yay.."

Everyone gave a low groan.

Their teacher rolled his eyes, "I of course chosed  your partners".

Sicheng listen to the teacher list of the pairs. "Sicheng and Yuta".

The two looked at each other and Johnny snickered, "And the plot thickens".

-----
"Out of all countries you chose China" Kun looked over the rubric for Sichengs project.

"I didn't, Yuta did" Sicheng took the paper back.

Kun pushed his food around with his fork, "Probably so you could just do all the work".

"No this is a partner project which means we'll both do work" Sicheng opened his apple juice and took a sip, scrunching his nose up.

"Does it taste bad?" Kun asked.

"I don't even think this is apple juice" Sicheng threw it in the trash and wiped his mouth.

Kuns eyes widened, "Crap, Yuta 6 o'clock".

Yuta furrowed his eyebrows, "Kun it's 1:30".

"No Yuta at 6 o'clock"

Sicheng wasn't catching on... at all.

"Just turn around!" Kun whispered yelled.

Sicheng did as told, his eyes being met with Yuta. "Uh.. hi".

"Hi" Yuta sat down next to him.

Sicheng looked at Kun who had a skeptical look on his face.

The three just looked at each other, an awkward silence filling the room.

"Okay since no one is talking I will" Kun cleared his throat, "Why exactly are you here Yuta?".

"Because me and Sicheng have a project to do, so I wanted to make sure we found a spot to meet up at" Yuta turned to said boy. "So?".

Sichengs palms grew sweaty, "There's a coffee shop down the-"

Yuta nodded and stopped Sicheng, "Great".

Yuta got up and went back to his original table.

Kun shrugged and looked at Sicheng, "That boy is something else".

Sicheng smiled, "Yea he is".

-----

Sicheng walked down the steps to Yuta, "Hey. Ready to go?".

"Yeah" Yuta grabbed his bag.

Sicheng felt someone grab his wrist and looked over.

It was only Johnny.

"Oh, Johnny hi" Sicheng smiled.

Johnny returned the smile, "Leaving me?".

Sicheng gave a dumbfounded look, "Huh?".

"Remember the plans we made after school?" Johnny reminded.

Sicheng gasped. He had totally forgot about agreeing to go to the movies with Johnny. "Oh, right..".

"You forgot didn't you?" Johnny sighed.

"It's just-"

"Sicheng! Hurry your ass!" At the end of the sidewalk was an inpatient Yuta.

Sicheng gave Johnny a soft look before running down to Yuta.

-----
"Okay, you know more about China then I do" Yuta sat down in a seat.

Sicheng nodded, "Is that why you chose it? So I could do all the work?".

"Not at all" Yuta took a sip of his coffee. "So.. where should we start?".

Sicheng scanned over the checklist they got from class. "History of the country".

Yuta nodded and started to do some research and Sicheng did the same.

As the time went by, more people started to leave. Soon enough it was just the working teens.

A employee came over to them, "We're closing in five minutes".

Yuta nodded, "We were about to leave anyways".

Sicheng packed his things up, "We can continue this tomorrow".

Yuta closed his books and stood up, "Okay. See you tomorrow". He left first.

Sicheng grabbed his computer and left a tip on the table before leaving.

-----
"You cancelled on Johnny?" Kun asked through the phone.

Sicheng took his coat off and put Kun on speaker, "How did you know?".

"Cause I heard him talking to Ten about it"

"Why?" Sicheng asked, opening the cabinet for some food.

The sound of movement can be heard from the other line. "Cause that's his boyfriend".

Sicheng rolled his eyes and grabbed a bag of chips, "It's not like a made a promise".

Kun chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Sicheng sat on the couch.

"You are so dramatic. Just tell him your sorry. Now I gotta go, bye" Kun hung up.

Sicheng scoffed, "Just tell him your sorry" he mimicked.