9

When lunch time approached Sicheng was a panicking mess. Was he ready to go in there and face Yuta after what happened? Hell no, but he knew he had to.

He took a deep breathe before walking into the cafeteria where he saw Kun and Yuta already eating.. and talking.

"Hope I'm not intruding" Sicheng said, sitting on the empty chair next to Yuta.

"Not at all" Kun said, trying to control my laughter. "Yuta was just telling me about his life back in Japan".

Sicheng nodded and looked to the side as he felt Yuta's attention on him.

"So.. what took you so long Sicheng? Thought you might of bailed on us" Kun asked, sipping at his tea.

"Yea Sicheng, what took so long?" Yuta asked with a slight grin as he softly placed his hand on Sicheng's thigh.

Sicheng started to immediately panic on the inside. Was he seriously trying to mess with him at a time like this.

"I was talking to one of my teachers about extra credit" Sicheng tried to distract himself from Yuta, but he was only testing his patience.

Kun hummed, "Well I'm kind of glad I let you convince me to do this. I guess Yuta isnt all that bad".

Yuta smiled, "You hear that Sicheng".

Sicheng nodded, "I knew you guys would.... g-get along!" He let out a soft squeal when Yuta squeezed his thigh.

"You okay?" Kun asked, only getting a thumbs up as an answer.

Yuta looker at Kun, "So.. tell me about yourself".

Kun nodded, "Well me and Sicheng here have been friends for the longest. We met through our parents, isn't that right?".

Sicheng nodded and shoved food into his mouth as an excuse not to talk.

"I bet even as a kid Sicheng was amazing" Yuta said innocently as he removed his hand slowly. 

Sicheng felt like heavy weight was pulled off his shoulder and his once tense body relaxed.

"He sure was something else" Kun said as his phone vibrated once. "Shit".

"Is everything okay?" Yuta asked.

Kun nodded, "Yeah.. I just forgot I had a test to re do during lunch. I gotta go" He quickly got up and waved bye before leaving.

Yuta turned to Sicheng, "Guess its just you and me".

Sicheng gulped, "Hooray..".

"Don't be like that. We always have fun together" Yuta said in a cocky tone.

Sicheng rolled his eyes, "Bite me".

"Where?"

"You know what, enjoy your lunch" Sicheng got up and threw his trash away before leaving the cafeteria. 

Yuta ruffled his hair and chuckled lightly to himself. 

-----
"Johnny.. Help me" Sicheng walked over to the boys locker. "Yuta is being very touchy lately".

"Isn't that a good thing?" Johnny asked, grabbing his books.

"But.. I don't know how to handle things like this!" Sicheng whined.

Johnny closed his locker, "Well better learn quickly cause he's coming". Johnny waved and walked away.

Sicheng turned around and saw Yuta coming.

"Hi..".

"Hi Sicheng" Yuta wrapped his arm around the smaller boy, walking down the hall.

Sicheng tried to wiggle out his grasp, but it was no use. He wasn't getting anywhere. "Yuta.. whats up with you lately?".

"Nothing.. whats up with you lately? Your more awkward then usual. Just leaving me like that earlier.. rude".

Sicheng scoffed, "Do you remember that game you were playing during lunch".

Yuta chuckled, "Oh I was just being friendly".

"That's a funny way of showing it" Sicheng replied.

When they reached a class Yuta stopped, "Here's my class. Thanks for walking me" 

"I didn't. You pulled me here" Sicheng fixed his collar when he was released from Yuta's grasp.

Yuta only smiled, "Sicheng?".

"What?"

"See you later" Sicheng watched him walk in his class.

"See you I guess.." Sicheng turned on the heel of his shoes. "Weirdo".