The Payne Life (One direction fan fic)

HI IM WRITING THIS IN 2020. My name is Jordan and just to let you all know now... I wrote this whole book(and sequel) when I was in high school like from ages 14-16 so it's not my finest work. I can barely read it back without cringing and laughing at myself. At the time, Harry was in his frat boy era prime, that's how I still picture him whenever I read this back.  

so please don't be harsh, please ignore the typos, messed up spellings, cringing vibes and the rough writing. 

Otherwise I hope enjoy a throw back Harry Styles/One Direction fanfic❤️

Xo Jordan

alright off with it then...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I triple dog dare you to do it," I said crossing my arms, he looked at me beyond words of pissed off.

"What are you, 3?" he said coldly, "and no I won't"

Poor poor Liam. I want him to go do X factor one more time just for me.

"Please LI LI, you're amazing, they won't let you go not this time, PLEASE do it cause you love me," I said while twiddling my fingers. 

"Kacey what If they hate me?" he said sadly. " They won't I know it" I grabbed his hand and we went into the kitchen,

"I'll do it, but only for you" he said staring at me, "REALLY? HOLY CRAP!" I screamed jumping on his back hugging him, well crushing.

"Can't breath...." he said as I hopped off, "Im sorry Liam " I said softly,

Who knew that convincing my brother to audition one more time would change his and my, whole entire world.

But that happened a long time ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Present day*

I sat in my room on the ground with a notebook and a my Guitar, ever since Liam left things are so different he barely calls or even texts me, along with mum and dad, And when he left, I guess I followed him in his footsteps and I started to fall in love with singing and music.

"Kacey hun someone is at the door for you" my mum called up, I grabbed my phone and purse already knowing who it is.

"Nicolas!" I ran straight into his arms,

Nicolas my loving charming boyfriend of 2 and a half years.

He's tall and tan with these deep brown eyes and a perfect set of teeth, he plays rugby and is brilliant at it too., My Liam never approved of him but he's not here so I couldnt care less.

"Why hello, stunning" he said grinning, ah that smiles makes me melt.

"Hi babe," I said kissing his cheek.

"Kac, where's Liam, usually we have a stare down before you get to the door" he spoke chuckling

"I haven't actually spoken to him in about 4 months, I see him in all his shoots and interviews but we don't talk." I said looking at the concrete sidewalk, " Hey babe" he said looking at me sympathetically.

he pulled me into a tight warm hug.

I was loving the moment until, Nicolas' phone started ringing to an odd and sexy ringtone, his face was drained from all color.

"You okay?" I said looking at him

"YEP" he said a little to quickly

"right, um you gonna get your ass ringtone?" I said motioning towards his phone,

"Nope." again answering too fast, something was up but I wasn't in the mood to fight.

we went off to dinner and talked about all kinds of stuff mostly how this summer will go down. But that call, Its infuriating me!

He walked me home and once I gave him a quick peck on the lips I ran inside straight to my room and slammed the door,

"WHAT IS UP WITH HIM?!" I screamed to myself.

"What's up with who?" The low familiar voice asked as I looked to my bed my heart dropped,

"Liam?"