six

• las vegas•
            •mya brande•

I wake up to still seeing the facetime screen, and zo's bedroom.

"Oh, you're awake." He says showing his forehead grabbing his phone and continuing to brush his teeth.

"Mhm." I say watching him and his fine ass.

"only 1 more week." He cheeses, which automatically makes me smile.

"Yeeaaahhh! Hoe! 1 more week until I get to see my man." I say hopping up and walking into my bathroom.

"Now that I know you're alive, I'm gonna go work. I love you."

"I love you too, have a good day."

"I will shorty, ill call you tonight." He smiles

"Alright, Love you."

"Luh you too." He hangs up.

After I finish getting ready for my day which consisted of business meetings. I cook myself some breakfast, I walk out to go throw away trash , I find a basketball i dribble it and then put it back in the rack.

I unlock my car, I then open the gates to go to the restaurant for this meeting.

________________

los angeles•
               • jess adams •

"I miss Mya." I groan as I finish doing paperwork and working on the website.

"here baby." nate says coming in with my Strawberry Acai from Starbucks.

"thank you." I weakly smile

"What's wrong?" He asks rubbing my shoulders and kissing my forehead from behind.

"I miss Mya, and I need help from Darren on this and everything's going wrong."

"Okay, call Mya. and then call dmo and focus on the positive, you ain't going no where focusing on negative and relax, it's gonna be fine."

he hands me my phone, I open it to see the screen that I had failed level 308.

"and delete that damn game." He chuckles

"I will when the times right." I huff as I swipe up and click on Mya's contact and FaceTime.

Connecting..

"Heyyyy." She smiles

"Heyyy." Nate And I both say.

"AM I GONNA BE A AUNT?" She exclaims, we both laugh.

"No, I haven't got dick in a minute actually."

"same, I miss LA." She frowns

"We miss you." I smile back, "so what's up?" She asks

"Mya I feel like I'm failing, at everything in this damn business." I huff as Nate excuses himself to the bathroom.

"Why what's going on?"

"Me and Mikala are constantly loaded with shipping problems, and I don't like my designs, Mikala says they look fine but I don't wanna release them."

"Jess these are setbacks not failures, you don't fail until you're really done with it."

"Which I'm not so fuck them hoes." I say opening up my designs on my iPad Pro.

"See, they look too different." I say putting the camera on the iPad, she continues to eat her rice.

"I like the way bardi is designed, the placement of it is kinda weird though." She says

"Make it into a cropped hoodie and put that on the chest, and on the top of the hood." She suggests, "I'll look at it."

"Alright."

after about 25 minutes I showed her, "looks good. Now ask Mik."

"She's on a date for lunch." I say

"Ohhhh."
__________

"With the help of Mya, came up with this." I say sliding my iPad.

"Oh hell yeah, I fuck with it."

"I wanna put something on the low sleeve."

"The painted b's."

I add them to the sleeve.

"Let's order a few and see what they look like." She says

"Also, how about windbreakers?" She asks

"Ouu, order some too."

"Alright."
__________________

•las vegas•
•mya brande•

I smile at the pictures of zo and I that's on the fridge. "Love you Z." I say as I grab my keys and get into my Maserati and I drive to target.

I grab a few photo frames, and other stuff I probably don't need.

As I'm checking out, someone asks for a picture. After I was done in the store I go through the drive thru at Starbucks, forever my favorite.

I set all of the stuff I bought on the counter and I accidentally tip over the Starbucks, I pick it up before it spilled as I set my phone down, I grabbed some GOOD OLE NUTS to crack on.

twitter:

in an interview today at Sparks practice with Mya Brande in trade talks, Sparks office said this "Definitely, having a 5'11 who has an amazing vertical and etc would be an amazing touch." 

________________________________

vote ❣️❣️

comment