seventeen

lonzo ball •
          • Los Angeles, ca. •

As I opened the door for Kyle to walk in. I followed him into the kitchen.

We talked about some shit as I drank sparking cider, he having wine. until we had gotten onto the subject of women.

"I'm dumb?" He laughed, "I'm saying , that's was some move dawg." I shrugged.

"Remember when you and Mya was broken up? I ain't said shit." He snickered, "Yeah. But nigga you 25. I was what. 19?"

"It wasn't even my choice in the first place." He shook his head.

"So you gonna just let her go now? What happened the last three years?" I asked.

"You were talking about kids, and a ring bruh." I reminded.

"Shit changed. what am I supposed to do?" He said chugging the rest of his wine.

"So Katya gonna do better?" I asked looking at him dumb.

"just might."

"She a ig thot." I said, "Mikayla only gonna be a better woman for another dude."

"Fuck what she does."

"Aight bro. Don't call me when you see her and that nigga brother nature pull up together." I raised my eyebrows.

"Nigga play with deer. what he got on me?"

"Mikayla." I reminded him.

"Why ain't you drag on her? She doing the same shit," he said. I shook my head.

"No she not." I chuckled.

"And What's mya doing?" He asked, "doing her. With me by her side bruh. With a ring."

"Remember when you left her? Yeah and you wanna talk shit about me." He said.

"Yeah and you remember the one time when I owned up to my mistakes and got her ass back? Grown man things, starting to think you losing ya self bro."

"Losing myself? How?"

"You lost your girl, and the recent game you don't know what defense is?"

"Aight bruh. You touchin on basketball, back up."

"I'm just saying. Get ya head right," I shook my head.

_

• mya brande • POV

I walked into the house hearing shouting, I walked to the kitchen to see Kyle and Lonzo going at it.

"Bruh. Watch ya mouth." Zo warned.

"Or what nigga? The girl is a fucking goofy. I don't give a damn about her no more," He said

"Yeah aight Kyle. That's bullshit. ig thots will get you no where," He said, I pulled his shirt back.

"Fuck You bruh." He said grabbing his keys as he was about to walk out.

"Bye Mya." He nodded as he walked out, I nodded back.

I looked at Lonzo to see irritation and anger written on his face as he put his hands in his hoodie.

He kissed my forehead without a word and went upstairs. A few minutes later I heard the shower run.

I put his cider back in the fridge, and threw the near empty wine bottle away. After I took the last drink.

I then seated myself at the couch and looked on my phone at wedding set ups and everything.