fiveteen

MYA BRANDE POINT OF VIEW

"Iron." I said out loud as I was reading something online. "What the fuck has iron?"

"This diickkk." Jc said through the phone, I chuckled. "sick."

"How you feeling anyway foe?" He asked , "I'm fine J. seventh time asking."

"well damn nigga, just tryna see if my brethren pissy or not."

"Boy shutup." I laughed , "im deadass Mya, I'll fly to LA right now to see if you straight."

"I love you Jordan." I continued to laugh.

"Yea. Whatever dat is."

"I'm playing. I love you too." He laughed. I'm hungry, but I don't wanna order anything.

"Dmo!" I said as he was on the couch.

"What?" He said, "I'm hungry."

"Me too! What you tryna eat?" He asked, "this dickkkkk!" Jc shouted again.

Darren laughed, "like, canes or something."

"That's tough." He huffed and shook his head. dickhead , "I'm joking. you want a four piece or what?" He asked retrieving his keys.

"I'll come with." I said wanting to get out of the house, he nodded as he walked away remote starting the car.

I just put on some joggers over my shorts , probably gonna regret that but it was cold yesterday. Along with a zip up hoodie that matched.

"Ugh! What does this girl want? Oh my goddd!" Jc shouted in frustration.

"Mya, I'll call you later. Love u g." He said as he hung up. I grabbed my phone and went out to Dmos bentley.

On the way to canes. "Well what's the plan now?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, just keep moving forward." I said. "Man you're tough. Like you sure you're 100 percent?" He asked , "yes D. I'm okay."

"Dayum, Mya dawg. You are fuckin crazy." He says , I laugh. "That's okay though." I chuckled.

"Man so you and Zo both gon be killa's in LA?" He asked , I nodded. "With Tamera and Kayla I think we got the chip."

"Man I cant wait."

__________

I shook my head no in response to his question. "Really? They're fire."

"Zo, i just want to sleep." I said, he rubbed my back. "I know."

"Did you eat today?" He asked, "Mhm." I said, his touch easily put me at ease, I had went to shootout with T and Mikayla.

"Go to sleep mamas."

____________________

Jordan Brande POINT OF VIEW

dad :
good evening sperms

Brandon:
LMFAO

me:
Uhhhh

Mya: Yes massa

dad :
Lol. Dinner?

Brandon :
Where?