eight teen

• jordan Brande • POV
• Durham , North Carolina. •
•duke university•

"Alright bruh. I gotta go." I laughed as he talked about how his girl was acting goofy.

I checked the time and unlocked my car doors and I then drove to my spot.

once I got there kai was already there, "Hey." I greeted her with a polite side hug and opened the door, she followed me in.

"jc. I got rid of the baby." She said, I froze.

"you- did what?" I asked feeling the hot tears steam up,

"I got an abortion, I couldn't do it anymore." She shook her head,

"After everything I fucking did, for you and that baby. You decide to kill it?"

"jc- nah fuck you. After everything I told you about my sister and her miscarriage, you decided 'oh, let's go be a stupid ass bitch and get rid of this innocent child behind his back.' is that what you fucking thought?" I asked

"Jordan, I couldn't deal with you anymore, you were being a dick!" She shouted.

"So you killed it? Man you are something else bruh." I said doing everything I could to not put my hands on her.

"Thank you for the apartment and the car and everything else." She said but I cut her off.

"Nah fuck that, you moving out, or getting evicted, and the car bruh? that shit under my name. cause I ain't paying for shit after."

"I told you everything Kai. about my sister and her pregnancy and how she struggling to have kids and you go kill mine? Fuck You, dumbass whore."

"Give me that shit too." I say grabbing my Cadillac keys, unlinking it from the rest of her shit. I threw the fucking lanyard on the floor.

"Get the fuck out." I said putting the keys in my back pocket.

"J- Nah dont 'jordan' me bruh. Get the fuck out." I shouted angrily, she walked her lil short ass up and out of here.

I locked the car doors too, her ass can walk home after all she ain't got no baby anymore.

I got a call from my dad , I picked it up.

"Hey boy." He said, "Hey." I muttered

"something wrong?" He asked, "coolin,"

"Aight, wanted to check in and see what kai needed that 800 dollars for,"

"An abortion." I replied, "did you know about it?" He sighed

"Nah. If I did I would've fucking asked."

"Watch ya mouth when you talk to me."

"look I gotta go." I hung up,

fuck females bruh, I seen zaari ring about 5 minutes after my dad, I just ignored it. I went into my bedroom I seen the ultrasound pictures in a frame,

I threw them shits too.

I grabbed towels and I started up a shower.

I heard something in my room room, I looked out to see zaari cleaning up the glass.

"Fuck!" She said as she had another cut.

"Zaari stop bruh. You ain't gotta do all that." I said as I tried to stop her, she ignored me and continued.

Once she she didn't see anymore glass she grabbed the broom and everything and dumped it all out into the trash, along with the phone.

she washed off the blood and went into my bathroom and put bandaids and Neosporin on the cuts.

"Z. I'm sorry,"

"What the fuck happened jc?" She asked.

"Kai got rid of my kid bro," I said, she immediately gave me a hug I dug my head into her waist, feeling the tears flow.

"It's alright." She said, she then spoke some sense to me. I felt a little relieved, but I was still angry, just didn't know what to do.

____________

• lamelo ball • POV

"Melo stop." She laughed, "I'm serious."

"I'm serious too stop playin." I said as I poked her side once again.

"Alright." She said pushing me away.

"I'm hungry." I yawned, "of course."

"Stop acting like you aren't either." I shook my head as I looked at the side of her face as she played on her phone.

"You're not wrong my guy." She shrugged I chuckled. "Well what do you want?"

"What do you want?" She asked as she turned her phone off and looked at me, i looked at the counter

"Spaghetti." I said , "are you cooking it?" She asked , I laughed and nodded.

"I just don't want to the dishes."

"Well I don't either."

"Then you ain't need to eat."

She put her fist on top of her flat hand impending that she wanted to play Rock Paper Scissors.

I laughed and put my fist up also, Rock Paper Scissors shoe

I laughed as I put rock and she put scissors.

_______________________________

LMAO AIGHT HEY! I'm gonna jus upload the rest of what i got on dis book, then i got other books coming.

luv y'all fr