twelve

_____

Jess Adams

"Listen, ill fuck you after okay? Cmon." Nate laughed

"why not right now?" I whined, "because this is a family reunion, j cmon." He said grabbing my hand.

I decided to hold my shit together and go through with this party.

I seen a very familiar face, I froze up when I actually heard the name. "Denise! Hey." Someone greeted her as she was in the food line.

do I fight this bitch for Mya? or do I kill this whore?

"Nate, I'm gonna go get some food." I smiled he laughed, "Okay lil fatty." I mugged him.

As I stood behind her, "Jessyka?" She asked, "Yes?"

"Oh. It was you, how are you?" She said rolling in with the fake ass questions. "Fine. And you?"

"I'm good." She nodded, "so you and Jordan really went and made a family I see."

"It's what was right." She said, how tf- "I knew jc made beautiful children."

"Thank you. How is Lonzo?" She asked, "girl, he done had a whole glow up."

"He still with Mya?" She asked. "Engaged and a baby on the way sis." I smiled and nodded, happy for my lil bitch. WITH THE FAT ASS ROCK

"Oh. It's what he deserves I guess." She fake smiled, "no one better for him than Mya." I shrugged.

"Well. I wish them the best of luck." She said.

bEst Of LuCk fuckin neck ass. she still built like Wendy Williams through all these years.

something up with this girl and I don't like it.

As I got my food, I seen Mya and Zo walk through hand in hand. I made my way to the table , saying hi to everyone as they greeted me with hugs.

I always felt apart of Mya's family, that's why I'd never switch up. ever

"No I didn't." Mya argued, "I still have the scar!" Zo said, Nate laughed.

"No fruit for me?" He frowned, "listen, you wanna be greedy I am too." I huffed, he shook his head knowing exactly what I was talking about.

hubby 🥰
keep fuckin playin and I'll make you cry in front of all these people.

yeah aight , bet

He chuckled and set his phone down and placed his hand on my thigh. then making its way up to my pussy. which is now wet.

He knows what he does to me and it's annoying.

"stop." I said, "bet." He laughed, I continued to eat. I dont know what was better , the food or his hand. Cause a bitch was about to moan her life away.

_______

Anonymous

As I watched her drink out of her cup, she was always so pretty. Always had everything she wanted , still does. but that will change.

I wished for success , but not for her. I feel as if I'm the one who knows what's right for him.

I promise , I get what I want too babygirl. you got this and that.

_____

•kahara •

"Glad to have you back K."

I smiled as I also noticed they had my last name wrong on the name tag. not Brande anymore, knight

"I love you kahara kariana." My aunt smiled as she rubbed my cheek with the back of her hand.

I smiled , "I love you too.".

I just wanted my own children to say that too.

But what was I supposed to do? Put them in danger because I was wanted dead? I said no, I faked my death because it was best for them. Vancouver was my outlet. 7 lonely years.

"Carson! Come here." My brother said , Carson sure enough made his way to the table. "How y'all doin?" He asked, I continued to drink my wine.

"I'm blessed, but why aren't the kids talking?" He asked , "I don't know know man, they growing up I guess." Carson said staring holes in my head, I ignored it. He's mad that I won't tell them the truth as to why i wasn't here.

After the party, I had went to the home I had recently purchased. My bank account was made from my own humble work. I stayed quiet about everything. I was the wealthiest out of everyone , I've always had more money than Carson. and that man can buy you're families lives.

And when I had asked for help, I meant I needed to be surrounded by love. I'm losing myself , my patience will always be here. but will I? I can wait until they forgive me, but will I mentally be here for that?

I'm so hurt, by my own actions. And it was the best option for me and my family. Carson is already moving on, Vanessa is a beautiful woman. But she is here for something more than love. I believe it.

"Hello?" Mya answered the phone.

"Hey, it's kahara. can we just talk?" I asked, "Yeah. Give me like 5 seconds."

"What's up." She said , "Mya, ive been so stubborn on this topic. But I know you're upset."

"Mhm."

I continued to tell her about it, "Wow, so like. It really was for us." She said I could hear tears , I nodded.

"Mom, I'm pregnant." She chuckled , I laughed.

"I know mamas, congrats." I smiled, "so like do you want to go out for lunch some day?"

"Of course , you must come over and we can cook." I nodded, "Okay. Well I have to get to bed, meetings tomorrow."

"Goodnight Love. I love you." I said , "I love you too." She said , I ended the call.

I began to cry, why? I always thought that it wouldn't ever be like this anymore , that I would have a daughter again. I loved that girl with everything in me, when I left to Vancouver I prayed it would remain the same. It took a minute but I'm glad that it could come back to this.

I also called jordan, he was stubborn. like his father. But he eventually rolled out his emotions , stressed from his babies mom.

brandon.. Brandon wouldn't pick up the phone.

________________________________

alright listen, I was gonna go with one plan about this book with Mya's mom (Kahara) fuckin shit up, but I changed it sooo these few chapters will seem dumb asf.

and my bad ! working on mad amount of books.

love y'all like a fat kid loves cake 😎😎