twenty four

june 14th.

"Mya, do you take Lonzo to be your husband?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." He annouced to the audience and the couple.

Zo took his wife and kissed her, shortly after while the audience was clapping they bent down to pick up a handful of sand.

While they were picking up the sand mya said, "That was a good one." talking about the kiss.

"Thanks. I been practicing." Zo smiled.

Mya smiled to herself and she and her newly married husband put the sand in the jar. Their wedding keepsake.

Walking down the aisle to the tent as everyone around them celebrated.

Then followed by the bridesmaids and groomsmen, the parents and lastly the guests.

Mya went off to change into the smaller dress that she had planned for the rest of the night. Letting a few tears drop. She was beyond happy.

Meeting Zo back near the tent while everyone was finding their seats back in the tent.

They embraced in a kiss once more. "I love you." Zo said

"Mm I'll think about it." Mya replied in a joking manner.

Zo laughed as he held her hand as they walked into the tent a few moments after Jess and Kyle made their entrance as Maid of Honor and Best man, everyone clapping once again.

They walked up to the mic to say a few words.

Mya was first, and cleared her throat. "Hey guys, and gals. It's Mrs. Ball here." She spoke, everyone laughed and clapped.

"I like that. Anyways, thank you all for coming to see me and ol' boy here." She said as she looked over to Zo, Lonzo was cracking up.

"Just know, he mine for real , for real." She held up her hand with the 10 carat diamond ring on it. With everyone still laughing, she carried on.

"Alright, all jokes aside. I appreciate each and every one of y'all who supported me and zo, and who continue to. I love each and everyone of you. Thank you for being here on the happiest day of my life."

"Well. I mean winning the state tourney was dope, but- This this tops it. Thank you to my parents, who stayed solid with me through every hard moment in my life. Zo's parents for remaining so so supportive. And my brothers and friends who always know what to say and always have a shoulder for me to cry on. Thank you Gelo for all the hugs. I love you all."

Mya ended her speech and stepped aside for Zo to speak.

"Aight, I too want to thank everyone for coming out and being here today. Turns out I married Kevin Hart." Zo laughed.

Mya smiled and laughed.

"I wanna give a special thanks to my brothers, who helped me with damn near everything. My pops for raising me into the man I am today. My mom for showing me how to love a woman unconditionally."

I looked into the crowd and continued, "All of our friends and family who always supported us. Lastly, Mya. Thank you for being the person that truly understands me, making me smile without any effort, and being the woman I want to live with and for. I love you, and I love you all. Thank you."

Everyone clapped and the couple noticed a few teary eyed in the crowd.

"Mrs. Ball thinks it's time to get lit." Mya lastly spoke as they both walked to the table that had "Mr. and Mrs. Ball" on a sign at the middle of the table.

They had their first dance to a slow song that they both chose, the one they've wanted since they started planning.

As a few more people went up for speeches as Mya drank her champagne with tears threatening to ruin her makeup.

"I love you bitch!" Jess, myas maid of honor, shouted in the mic, "Sorry pastor!" She quickly apologized into the mic.

Jess sat back down near Mya. "I love you too bitch." Mya said as she took a napkin to her eyes.

"Now let me see that fuckin' rock! I didn't get to see it" She said, Mya laughed and held out her hand.

Lonzo was laughing with Kyle and his brothers and friends.

"Alright if the bride and Carson could make their way to the dance floor."

"Oh god, I'm gonna cry more." Mya said as she stood up and met her dad in the middle of the floor.

"Hi my favorite daughter." Carson smiled as he tried to keep in his tears again.

Mya laughed as they danced to an acoustic slowed version of "Isn't she lovely".

"I love you sweetheart." He kissed her forehead as the song ended, he walked her back to the seat. That's when Myas makeup was really done for.

"I love you, dad."

After many more songs went by and everyone danced.

With you by Chris Brown played through the speakers.

"Oh my god Zo. This is our song!" Mya held Zo's hand and pulled him to the dance floor again after they claimed they were gonna take a break.

After they went after a couple more songs and ate, they decided it was time to cut the cake.

"Back up bitches!" Mya said as she grabbed the knife. Zo laughed and got ready by standing right beside her. They both put their hands on the knife and cut a slice and put it on the plate.

They took the two forks and got a piece. "Don't even think about it." Zo laughed as he knew that Mya was going to pull something funny.

"Fine." Mya laughed as they fed each other. Everyone cheered again.

"I love you." Mya smiled.

"Mm i'll think about it." Lonzo joked, they both laughed.

_____

"Okay I made up my mind." Mya said in the car after the wedding.

"Hm?" Lonzo asked, with a smile that never left his face.

"I love you too." Mya said

They both laughed as they made their way to the airport for their honeymoon.

________________________

the end :)