twenty

Tuesday

Mya Brande's pov

as I kissed Lonzo goodbye as he told me to FaceTime him once I landed.

once getting in the car I noticed jess wearing one of her hoodies, "that's cute." I complimented, she smiled and nodded with saying thank you.

we drove to lax and found our flight, saying hi to some fans. receiving a letter which I read while walking, it was soo sweet.

so as we got on the plane and waited out this longggg flight that was about to go down.

10 hours later

• San Juan, Puerto Rico•

as we hopped off of the plane and got into an Uber, us not knowing Spanish.. Our bodyguard, Manuel, did so he talked with the Uber to get us where we needed to go.

looking outside of the window taking in the views. I've been here before, but it's so beautiful regardless. seeing anger, or disappointment on Mikayla's face as she set her phone in her lap.

"You okay mamas?" I asked, "I'll be alright, just Kyle." she rolled her eyes.

"Girl, fuck him." Jess chimed in, I nodded in agreement. As we talked everything out and just in time as we made it to the house.

"Oooh! Champagne!" Jess cheesed as she went into the kitchen and grabbed some glasses.

FaceTiming Zo..

"Yeoooo." He smiled as he was in the car, I smiled as well and said hi.

"Flight okay?" He asked, "Yeah. Just long,"

"Impatient ass." He laughed, I shook my head trying not to laugh.

"What're you doing?" I asked, he showed the empty car "about to train, alone." He pouted, I chuckled at his childishness.

we continued our conversation for another ten minutes before he had to go, and Jess gave me a glass of the champagne.

our soon to be drunk asses thought it would be a great idea to go to the beach at 8:30 right now. so that's what we're doing, Manuel , now feeling as though he's babysitting as I sat in the sand and played with it.

"Oh hell nah!" Jess ran away from the wave, Mikayla shrieking because the water was coldish and she thought she had seen a jellyfish.

After another hour we walked back into the house where Jess and I's phone was both ringing.

to see gelos name on the screen, and I answered it.

"YETH?" Jess shouted

"Did you see tmz yet?"

"uhhhh. No." I said opening my phone, and going on tmz.

my mouth dropped as I seen what was on the screen.

tmz: LA Clippers guard and Mikala Williams are engaged!