A Scream In The Woods Starts It All-Edited

The sound of the scream has my wolf taking over. It was like having me not there but at the same time I am. My wolf runs towards the sound of the scream. The trees become more of a blur. The sound of my parents and brothers voices don't even have me stopping. I have to save the person.

The smell of delicious blood has my wolf taking over more control. Getting to a clearing, the sight that greets me has my wolf growling dangerously. A boy of about 18 is on the ground covering something up with 5 guys on top of him kicking and stomping him. My brothers and parents sees this causing them to growl two.

"Kill them!" Daddy growls in our heads

Hugo, Ause, Dada and Daddy jumps of the men. I take a guy that kicks the boy's face by the throat, ripping out his throat. Looking around I see all the men died, with their throats ripped out.

I turn to my human form, running over to the boy. His white hair is red with blood, bruises on his face, and a busted lip. He has 2 bullet holes in his shoulder and lower back. When I touch him, sparks fly, causing me to shiver. I turn to my parents and brothers.

"He's my mate." I state happily before turning him over to see a little girl. She's gorgeous with silver hair and purple almost silver eyes, clinging to him and whimpering. She doesn't look more than 5 years old. I look up to my parents. Dada looks to be crying. I look down at her.

"Hi Darling. I'm going to help you. Is it okay if I touch you?" I ask soothingly. She nods her head. Picking her up, I walk over to Dada.

"Darling this is my Dada Kellin. He's going to carry you as I carry your brother." I hand her to Dada. When he has her, I walk over to the boy, picking him up I walk to the pack house. When we get there, the pack looks to me and Dada trying to figure out why we have bloody people in our arms. I walk to the infirmary. Dada and I set the boy and girl on the medical bed, I go get the doctor. He comes in checking the boy.

"Luna you and your son will have to wait outside while I go surgery on the boy, the girl can leave, she just has blood on her." the doc tells us. Dada grabs the girl in her arms, taking her out the room with me following behind them.

"Sweetie what's your name?" Dada ask messing with her hair, getting the twigs and leaves out of it.

"Jena." she answers in a cute soft voice.

"That's a really pretty name." Dada gets the last leaf out of her hair. "What's your brother's name?"

"Sin." she sucks on her thumb. Sin. I like the was that sounds.

"Are you hungry?" he ask. Jena nods her head, Dada takes her to the kitchen, as I go to the living room. The pack is there with my brothers. Daddy is on the stages briefing them on the situation at hand. I take a seat on the stage with Daddy.

"Today, during a family run, we came across a teenager and a little girl being beaten by men. It is not known why, but the boy is in surgery, and the little girl is eating with my husband. When we know more you will be notified." Daddy gets off the stage going to the kitchen, with us kids following him.

Dada and Jena are eating peanut butter and jelly sandwich, with carrots and ranch dressing at the table. 

Daddy picks up Dada and sits in his seat putting him in his lap. Dada snuggles into his chest, still eating his sandwich.

"Sweetheart, do you mind if I ask you some questions?" Daddy ask Jena, she nods her head yes, eating a carrot.

"Are are your parents?" I'd the first question.

"Dead. Tey died wen I waz one." she munches on a carrot

Dada stops eating putting his sandwich down. Before hugging her to his chest.

"You poor baby!" Dada cries hugging her tightly to his chest. Daddy stops with the questions, not wanting Dada to get emotional again.

"So bro you found your mate, congrats!" Hugo pats my shoulder. I smile to him.

"I'm going to wait for the doctor to get dome with him." I say standing up and walking to the infirmary. Getting there I sit on the bench outside the door. I wait for hours on end, not taking my eyes off the door. Then finally the doctor opens the door smiling.

"He's all fixed up. You may see him now." He didn't even have to finish his sentence before I'm out of my seat into the room. I see Sin on a medical beg with his face bruised and a busted lip. Walking over to him, I take a seat in the chair by his bed, grabbing his hand. The sparks send shivers of love and want through me. I move his white hair out of his face.

"My poor baby. What have you been through?" I whisper laying my forehead against his.