Silver With a Tent of Red-Edited

I sit down, pulling my beautiful mate beside me. He snuggles into my side. He looks up at me, his silver eyes with a tent of red, has fear in them. I hate that look on his face. I'll do any thing to keep him happy and content.

"Sin sweetie, you have to explain." Kellin smiles at Sin, he snuggles his face in my chest, I wrap my arms around him.

"I hope you don't hate me after this." his voice is muffled by my chest. I tighten my arms around him.

"I could never hate you." I say kissing the top of his white head. After a few minutes he pulls his head from my chest, wiping his eyes, he looks at my family in the room. Dada is sitting in the spinning chair holding Jena, Daddy is standing behind Dada with his hand on his shoulder. Marcus and Darius are playing with toys, Zenith is laying on the coffee table, Kiel is sitting on the floor against the couch hugging his legs, Ause is picking at his nails, and Hugo is sitting on the arm chair.

Sin blows a breathe out and starts with a far away look in his eyes. "I was fourteenth when the Witch Hunters attacked my witch coven. I woke in the night to screams and gunshots. My mother runs into my room, with Jena." He pauses. "That night I lost my parents and whole coven, also becoming the guardian of Jena."

Sniffling has everyone in the room turning to the sound. Looking, Dada is wiping his eyes, but tears replace the ones once there.

"You poor babies!" Dada wails hugging Jena to him, as I tighten my arms around Sin.

"Dude that's rough." Hugo tells Sin with disbelief in his voice. "I can't imagine loosing the ones I loved."

Sin eyes doesn't leave mine, he takes a deep breathe. "But that's not why you will hate me." he pauses. "Our family is cursed."

"What's the curse?" I ask not taking my eyes off him. I don't care if he has a curse on him. I'll still love him no matter what.

"Well you see." he stops, playing with his thumbs, pulling his eyes from mine. "The one with the lone white hair, and a tent of red is the one with the curse, it doesn't effect Jena."

"Well what is it?" Zenith ask inpatiently. I turn to Zenith glaring at him. I turn back to a head bent Sin, taking his chin in my hand, I lift his face.

"I won't hate you Sin, I promise you that." I look into his eyes, truth clear in them. Tears are still clearly in his eyes. He blinks them away, then takes a deep breathe.

"I'll tell you how it happened first." he pauses. "It started because of my great great grandmother finding a mate with the king of the coven, but he was to wed a woman. The king found his mate, my great great grandmother. They fell inlove instantly making the bride jealous. She casted a powerful spell upon my grandmother. She couldn't break it for she wasn't a witch, therefore making the curse run through generations."

When Sin stops, Zenith groans out. "Dude tell us the curse already!" Hugo hits him upside the head.

"Shut it dork!" Hugo tells Zenith causing him to pout crossing his arms. We all chuckle before focusing back on Sin.

He grabs my hand squeezimg it. I squeeze back offering confort to him. Blowing out a another breathe, he starts again.

"The one with the white and silver eyes with a tent of red, is the family member with the curse. My mother and I." he pauses. "The curse." he shallows hard. "the curse is that by the age of 19 if the curse one hasn't had a baby with their mate, the curse one will die."

The room is silenced, for once no one said a word. I'm in shock. I have to have a baby with Sin or he will die. Of course the answer is yes. I don't care about the curse I still want him. He is my everything.  Nothing will ever keep me from him.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Short I know, next chapter ill try to make longer. Please comment amd vote. It makes me happy.