Ask But Not Tell

Kellin pulls my long white hair into ponytail. Liking what he sees he pulls his hands from my hair. He tales a step back.

"He'll faint when he sees you." Kellin tells me while fanning his face. Smiling at him I look in the mirror. My black jeans frame my legs and hips. My black and gray shirt fits my chest perfectly. My hair is pulled back making the red tent in my eyes pop out. I do look good.

I turn to Kellin and hug him. "Thank you." I choke out. I wish my parents were here to help me get ready for my first date, j wish they can see my mate, but they can't. I glad Kellin is helping me though. Without him, I wouldn't know what to do.

He pulls back, and loks at me. "You don't have to thank me sweetie. Now go down there and take my son's breathe away."

I nod my head before I putting my hand on the doornob. I turn my head back to him, nervousness filling me.

"Well go on then." he nods towards the door. I turn back and open the door. My nerves highering. I take a step, then another, and before I know it I'm walking down the stairs. My hands begin to sweat.  I look down the stairs to see Zairian's brothers and father down waiting. Zairian is stamding with his mouth open in awe. I get to the bottom of the stairs, and he still doesn't move.

"Baby close your mouth." Kellin comes down the stairs. He stops beside me.

"I did good, didn't I?" Kellin smirks.

"Wow!" Zairian closes his mouth. "You look beautiful."

His words has me blushing. I look to his clothclothes to see he has on blue skinny jeans and a striped blue and white button down with a leather jacket thrown on. He looks sexy.

"You look handsome." I say instead of saying he's sexy. A big smile crosses his face. He comes over to me grabbing my hand. He goes to pull me towards the door, but we are stopped by Kellin.

"Wait I need pictures!" he screaming getting a camera. He takes a thousand pictures of us. Finally after forever, Zairian sneaks us out the house, and puts me in his car.

"I thought we would never get out of there." Zairian tells me while starting the car. I nod in agreement. Turning to him I smile.

"So where sre we going?" I ask bouncing in my sit.

"Ask but not tell." he turns to me smirking. I stick my tongue out at him and pout.

"Meanie." I say between my pouty lips.

"You're cute when you pout." he smiles at me causing me to blush. "And blush." causing me to go redder.

We fall into a comfortable silence. As he drives, I lean my head against the window and close my eyes. I didn't realize I fell asleep until Zairian shakes me awake. Yawning I smile at him, before looking around, I see rides. RollercoastersRoller coasters loop amd turns. Screams could be heard from the rides.

A carnival. I haven't been to one in years. The last time was a family day before Jena was born. I rode rides with daddy until I threw up. The smell of cotton candy and popcorn in the air. The taste of a corndog for lunch. The churning of my stomach as I held onto daddy's hand. I miss that. I miss them.

I turn to Zairian hiding my feelings. Smiling big I hug him. Aside fron the memories I'm very happy.

"Lets go!" I get out the car running to his side, opeimg the door I pull him out. For him I'll out my feelings and memories aside. I drag him to the entrance. he pays like a gentleman. Getting our tickets we go to the games.

I see a big stuff green lemur, with big ears and a long tail. I stare longily at it. Zairian sees, chuckling he pays the man. I don't watch him play, I just stare at the lemur. I want it badly!

The lemur starts to move, I see the guy smile at me as he hands the the stuff lemur to Zairian.

Smiling I hold my arms out. "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" He chuckles again before handing it to me. Wrapping my arms around it I hug it. I look over Marty the lemur's head.

"Whatcha going to name him?" he ask looking at me with a look in his eyes.

"Marty." I kiss his cheek. "Thank you."

He wraps his arms around me. "You never have to thank me baby." That's the first time he called me baby. I like it.

Blushing, I snuggle into his arms. We walk to the car putting Marty in the back. Going back we go ride rides. Throughout the night we ride until closing time. We get off the spinny thing, my stomach hurts from the spinning of the ride. I almost trip but I'm saved by Zairian. Smiling a tired smile, I lean against him. I yawn snuggling into him. He picks me up bribal style, heading to the car. The last thimg I remember is Zairian putting me in the car.