Keeping Sin Away

"And Zairian you keep Sin out of the house until we get the party ready. We'll mindlink you when we are done." Dada orders me. I nod my head. That beimg the last thing he said before waddling into the kitchen. I smile at him before going up the stairs to Sin's and I's room. Opening the door, I see my mate cuddled to my pillow. Smiling I walk over to him before gentlt shaking him awake. He turns over groaning.

"Love you have to get up, I'm taking you somewhere today." I whisper in his ear. Groaning he sits up rubbing his eyes.

"Where we going?" He ask his voice raspy from not using it during the night. I grab the water that's on his dresser, handing it to him he drinks it.

"It's a suprise birthday boy." I kiss his lips.  He smiles at me as I help him out of the bed.

"You take a shower, I'll get your clothes." He nods as he goes into the bathroom. Going to the closet, I grab a pair of maternity man's jeans and one of my sweaters. Grabbing underwear, I walk into the bathroom. I sit on the toilet waiting for him to get out. A few minutes later he gets out. Helping him I wrap a towel around him. Drying him off,  I dress him the  put of his socks and shoes for him. Getting done. I pick him up carrying him down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Happy birthday!" The pack greets Sin. Sin blushes as he hides his face in my neck.

"Thank you." He whispers softly. The pack awes at him, I feel the heat from his face on my neck. I see Dada and Dady come in carrying all of Sin's favorite breakfast foods. Sitting him down, he whispers out a thank you before eating. As he eats he moans.

"This is really good!" He begins to eat again. I begin eating my food. As we eat there is conversations going around the table.

After Sin eats I take him to the car. Buckling him in I go to the driver side. Reversing out of the driveway I drive towards Sin's surprise.

"Will you tell me where we're going?" He pouts with his eyes big. I chuckle.

"No can do birthday boy. It's a surprise." My words causes him to pout crossing his arms.

"Fine then. I didn't even want to know anyway." His words causes my laughter to deepen. Gosh I love him.

I grab his hand in mine. His hamd fits perfectly in mine. Bringing his hand to my lips I kiss it.

"We're almost there love." I say. I pull into a driveway on the side of the road. Trees are of both sides swallowing us. I stop the car and get the blind fold out of my pocket.

"Baby I'm blindfolding you until we get there." My words has him pouting deeper. He's so cute.  I put the blindfold on him sheiling his eyes. I start the car, driving down the dirt road. I pull into the clearimg, I look to make sure everything is there.

In the background is the crystal blue lake, amd on a checkered blanket sits a chair with steaming lunch foods for when we get done swimming.

I get out walking to Sin's side. Opening the door I gently get him out. Standing behind him, I remove the blindfold. A gasp leaves his lips, before he turns around and kisses me.

Pulling away, tears in his eyes, he hugs me to him. "Thank you. It's beautiful."

"Anything for you love." I kiss the top of his head. "Want to go swimming?"

He pulls away at arms length. "I don't have a swim suit."

"I packed a bag with the things we will meed today." I inform him as I gwt the bag out of the boot. I unzip the bag, seeing our swim trunks on the top, grabbing them, I walk over to Sin. I take of his shirt, gliding my hamd over my baby boy, then I pull his jeans off putting on his trunks. I do the same to me before I pick him up gently and carry him into the water.

The water is warm being that it's the summer, but still refreshing. I sit him on his feet wrapping an arm around his waist.

"Enjoy baby." And he did. We played in the water until he gets hungry. Getting him out of the water, I wrap a towel around him and sit him in his chair. Grabbing the food from the cooler I unwrap hotdogs and take out the condiments. Making him a hotdog I watc h as he eats as I eat my own hotdog.

As we eat I hear Dada's voice in my head. "You can bring him back baby." I say okay before oacking up everything. Sin tries to help, but I make him sit down. I habw guys comimg to get the things. Picking Sin up I head towards the car. I buckle Sin in and get to the driver's side. I drive back to the pack house.

Getting there I help Sin out of the car. Walking up to the pack house I let him go first. He opens the door as I walk in I close the door. As the door closes the lights comes on with a roar of a crowd.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIN!"