Life Is Good

"Dada!" A voice whispers in my ear, waking me up. Knowing it's Zaurus. I pretend to be asleep.

"Dada!" He shakes me. I don't move, so he crawls on top of me avoiding my stomach. When he's in position, I make a monster noise, I grab him and throw him beside me and start to tickle him.

He screams in laughter, begging me to stop. I decide to put him out of his misery and stop.

Kissing his cute little nose. I look down at him. "Now why did you wake me up baby?"

He giggles. "Food's done."

Smiling at his cuteness, I get up. My stomach is hugo. But that is to be expected for being almost due.

Zairian got me pregnant a few months after Zaurus. Now three years later I'm pregnant again.

Yes I'm pregnant again. With a little boy named Vander. I have 4 year old twins. Sero and Azeri. A boy and a girl.

Azeri she looks exactly like Zairian. The eyes, nose, hair, attitude. It's adorable. You'll never guess Sero and Azeri are twins.

Sadly Sero is cursed, he looks just like me. An exact carbon copy. I cried myself to sleep for a week after they were born.

Zairian was always there for me as I placed the blame on myself. Never did he let me though. I'm lucky to have him as my mate.

"Dada?" My son's voice gets me out of my thoughts. "Are you coming?"

Nodding my head. I get up and follow him out of my room. The sound of laughter has me smiling. Walking into the kitchen, Zairian has Sero on his lap, tickling him. Azeri is giggling while stealing bacon.

Seeing me, he screams. "Dada! Save me!"

Giggling, I walk over to them, kissing his nose. "Is daddy being mean?"

"Yes!" Sero giggles out.

"Well then daddy doesn't get to eat bacon." That stops the tickling.

"Yes I do!" He whines.

"No you don't. Azeri ate all of your bacon." I smirk down at him. He loves bacon, but so does Azeri. They fight over the bacon all the time. It's cute.

"Bacon theif!" Zairian yells pointing a finger at Azeri. Azeri giggles running out of the room with Zairian chasing after her.

I giggle the whole time.

Sitting down I begin to feed the baby in my tummy. As I eat, my thoughts go elsewhere.

The others are doing fine. Kellin and Austen are taking care of the kids that aren't out of the house yet. Hugo a few years ago met his mate, a red haired spitfire fae. Ause and Emma are expecting their first child. Poor Kiel is having trouble with his warrior mate Mau. Zenith is the family troublemaker still. Marcus and Darius spoils Jenna.

Jenna has a loving family now. Parents that adore her, and mates that spoils her. That's what I've always wanted for her.

Overall life is good.