chapter 2

*one week later*

Alex P.O.V

Ever since I found him crying in the hallway, Chan and I have been getting closer.  Of course to all our friends, we looked crazy but we didn't care.  I had found out a lot about Chan in this past week and I realised if I would've taken the time to get to know him better , we wouldn't have argued at all.  The only thing I don't know about him is his home life.

He told me that he loved writing and producing songs and along with Jisung and Changbin, he had made some.  I had begged all three to let me listen, at first they said no but after I said I would sing for them, they reconsidered.

I was going out shopping today as I hadn't seen him since he and Felix got suspended for pranking a few teachers.  He also asked me for some dating advice but he wouldn't tell me who for until he gets there. I was late but then again, he probably was  as well.  I waited outside of the karaoke cafe for 15 minutes and just decided to go in. We decided to meet here because we get discounts due to us being friends with most of the employees.

"Hey Alex."
I turnt around to see Jihyo standing there with a warm smile on her beautiful face
"Heyy, have you seen Minho today?"
She responded with a shake of the head
"No but do you want anything while you wait for him?"
It was normal for him to be late, but this isn't right
"Nah I'm good," I looked around
"Are you the only one on shift?"
"Unfortunately," she sighed "Yedam and BamBam left early for something and Jeongin said Chan was going to beat his ass if if he didn't do his homework again..."
I nodded understandingly last time he didn't do his homework, he was banned from Roblox for 2 weeks.

After 30 more minutes I left as Minho still hadn't showed up. I texted Chan to see if Minho had said anything to him

Chan                                         Alex

                                    Yo have you heard                             from Minho today?
No I thought he
was with you??
                               He didn't show up... 
                             Can you ask Jeongin
Oh.. Can't you ask
Jeongin tho
                         But he's with you doing
                        homework, lazy ass
He's not with me and
not at home either..
I went to check earlier

3rd person P.O.V

Both Alex and Chan started frantically calling the two boys however only one picked up..........
Jeongin
He told Chan he went to the library and Alex that Chan probably just missed him.
He was lying. It was obvious.

Alex was pacing around her living room when she heard her phone ping

Turn on the TV

As soon as she received that message she grabbed the remote and turned on her TV
Pictures of Minho plastered the screen with a solitary caption of
'Missing boy suspected to being another kidnapping victim'
Tears flowed out of the girls eyes. Why him? She thought , 3 of her friends were now missing , she had no control over that but she felt so guilty.

If only she could've had one note hug with Hyunjin, one more KFC Mukbang with Woojin and one more roasting session with Minho she wouldn't feel as bad.
Her thoughts halted as Jisung came across her mind... He was Minho's best friend and he could not be coping with this well.

oof so much has happened
Minho's gone
And where was Jeongin??